Going on HAL 4/6/14!

OnTheRoad69

Can't remember if I already posted about my blog here, but just in case, pamryanstravels.blogspot.com

We'll be on a cruise (our third time on the Ryndam) from FLL to Dover, then a river cruise from Istanbul to Amsterdam, then a (stationary) houseboat in Amsterdam for 5 days. I can hardly wait for the 45 days until we leave home!

Pam (and Randy)

• 4 weeks later...

I enjoyed viewing your blog. Your suite looks great! I look forward to reading about your travels.

Happy cruising!

Thanks, we can hardly wait! I see from Nancy's website that you enjoy the suite life also!

Pam

Edited by OnTheRoad69

Yes, we do enjoy the suite life! :D

After our free upgrade from a mini to a full suite on the Caribbean Princes New England/Canada cruise, we have never looked back.

We have given some thought to sailing on HAL in a couple of years, maybe on an Alaskan cruise. We will want a suite for that cruise as well. So, I'm going to try to keep up with your blog to see how you like your suite, amenities, etc. It really looks fantastic!

Please post lots of pictures so I can show my wife what it will be like if we sail on HAL.

Yes, we do enjoy the suite life! :D

After our free upgrade from a mini to a full suite on the Caribbean Princes New England/Canada cruise, we have never looked back.

We have given some thought to sailing on HAL in a couple of years, maybe on an Alaskan cruise. We will want a suite for that cruise as well. So, I'm going to try to keep up with your blog to see how you like your suite, amenities, etc. It really looks fantastic!

Please post lots of pictures so I can show my wife what it will be like if we sail on HAL.

I'll try to post as many as I can! But you know how slow the internet connections are and I hate to waste time in port in an internet cafe! We did around the world in 2012 in one of the 6 suites available on Princess' Sun Princess out of Sydney. You can see my blog on that at worldcruise12.blogspot.com if you'd be interested. You can email me directly if you want at pamelamryan at yahoo dot com.

Pam