Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "A - O" > Costa Cruises

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Costa Cruises
Read hundreds of Costa Cruise Reviews from real cruisers and compare the best Costa Cruise Deals.

Go To: Costa Cruises ROLL CALL Forum

Old December 13th, 2004, 11:04 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Teen Club on Meditterania

My kids, daughter almost 16 and son almost 15, have been asking about a teen club on the ship. They want to make sure they meet as many people as they can. Is there a club or dance club on this ship for them? Any activities or excursions we shouldnt miss? We will be sailing March 26th.

Thank you
Randy

Old December 14th, 2004, 12:37 AM
Cool Cruiser

my daughters 13 and almost 15, would be interested in meeting in the teen room as well.

Old December 27th, 2004, 04:41 PM
Cool Cruiser

We had our two teens with us on our last Costa Atlantica cruise. Costa has different programs for different age groups, and as our two kids were 12 1/2 they decided to team up with the teen group, designed for 13 year olds and up.

They had an absolutely great time, made lots of new friends, and some days, especially the "At Sea" days we hardly saw them at all. From pool activities to basketball tournament, they had a blast.

In the evening they usually met at the disco, had even teen dance nights and on two different nights they even had their own dinner (buffet) in different themes (I remember when we left Cozumel, they had "Mexican" night for teens). They enjoyed it a lot and were kind of sad that we don't take them on our January cruise on the Mediterranea. But then again, it was a Christmas/Anniversary gift for my wife... So I belive we will enjoy the 7 days in peace and quiet also... ;-)

Have fun and look for the Costa Mediterranea review in early Feb. 2005!

Happy New Year!

Andy

Old January 3rd, 2005, 09:57 PM
Cool Cruiser

I didn't have any teens with me on the Mediterranea, but the teen & kids' groups seemed to be really active and they all appeared to stick together and get along well. I don't know if it was more active because there were so many kids on the Christmas cruise, but it sounds as if you'll be on Spring break, so they'll probably have a large number of students and enough activities to keep them busy, too.