Breakaway B2 Family Balcony pics with pullman bed setup

youngestof9

A friend was on the TA and posted this pic of her room with the beds set up. I know a lot of people were asking how it will look with the bed from the ceiling.

This is room 12130

12130-2_zpsc914bc4c.jpg

12130-1_zps97b1407c.jpg

Great! Thanks for posting. I have been asking for a pic for a while and am so happy someone finally posted one. Can't wait for June 9th:):):)

Nice to see that the sofa and pullman set up is not adjacent to the balcony. I much prefer not have to walk past my sleeping kids in the morning, (and risk waking them up), when I open the door. I truly enjoy my solo balcony moments in the morning with my coffee. :D

Thanks SOOO much for the pics!!!

Thanks so much for the pics. DH and I are crusing for the first time with our kids (we haven't cruised in over 9 years as you can see in my sig!). Looks comfy enough for everyone.

Nice to see that the sofa and pullman set up is not adjacent to the balcony. I much prefer not have to walk past my sleeping kids in the morning, (and risk waking them up), when I open the door. I truly enjoy my solo balcony moments in the morning with my coffee. :D

Thanks SOOO much for the pics!!!

:( Sorry to tell you this, but there is a 50% chance your cabin may be set up with the bed closest to the balcony.

The way the ship is set up, every other cabin alternates the placement of the bed/sofa. If you look at the deck plan you can see how the indent in the wall switches with the room. If the wider part is near the balcony, thats where your bed will be. If the wider part is in the middle, the the sofa/pullman bed is near the balcony.

I hope yours is how you want it. :)

Thank you so much for the pictures! I've been anxiously awaiting those! What makes it a family balcony over just a balcony that sleeps four? Is it simply a matter of location on the ship? We have a BD cabin booked. Thinking about switching to a Family Balcony.

Thank you so much for the pictures! I've been anxiously awaiting those! What makes it a family balcony over just a balcony that sleeps four? Is it simply a matter of location on the ship? We have a BD cabin booked. Thinking about switching to a Family Balcony.

I was told that the difference was placement of the cabin and that the only difference was that the "family" balconies were closer to the kid's clubs. And, that being closer to the kid's clubs sometimes costs more.

Archived