Question about suite perks

Hi,

You will love your Grand Suite and yes there are perks. I haven't been on Liberty but here are a few perks that I have had.......

* A huge room with so much space!

* You will (should) get an invite to a captain reception and a bridge tour.

* You will have the Concierge Club each evening from 5-8.30pm. Nibbles and free drinks (beer wine, soft drinks and mixed spirit drinks - cosmo, lemon drop, champagne cocktails etc).

The Captain and senior officers often come in and chat. The concierge will help with bookings, applying discount vouchers etc.

* Priority tendering (if you tender).

* Reserved seats in the theatre.

* You can get room service off the main dining room menu. This is great.

At breakfast don't just look at what is on the order card in your room. You can get pretty well anything.

You should get nibbles to your room on formal nights and a fruit tray or two during the trip.

* You get to go to a nice space with breakfast on disembarkation day - somewhere like Chops.

Others will add may more - but they are the main things I benefit from.

It's great - enjoy.

Raina

Hi Eagle,

how's life in woosta? lol.

we're in Marlboro.

My in-laws were on the vision last January for an 11 night southern caribbean cruise and loved it. Think they had a JS though, not GS.

have a great time,

powelweb

Hi,

You will love your Grand Suite and yes there are perks. I haven't been on Liberty but here are a few perks that I have had.......

* A huge room with so much space!

* You will (should) get an invite to a captain reception and a bridge tour.

* You will have the Concierge Club each evening from 5-8.30pm. Nibbles and free drinks (beer wine, soft drinks and mixed spirit drinks - cosmo, lemon drop, champagne cocktails etc).

The Captain and senior officers often come in and chat. The concierge will help with bookings, applying discount vouchers etc.

* Priority tendering (if you tender).

* Reserved seats in the theatre.

* You can get room service off the main dining room menu. This is great.

At breakfast don't just look at what is on the order card in your room. You can get pretty well anything.

You should get nibbles to your room on formal nights and a fruit tray or two during the trip.

* You get to go to a nice space with breakfast on disembarkation day - somewhere like Chops.

Others will add may more - but they are the main things I benefit from.

It's great - enjoy.

Raina

wow sounds great thanks

Hi Eagle,

how's life in woosta? lol.

we're in Marlboro.

My in-laws were on the vision last January for an 11 night southern caribbean cruise and loved it. Think they had a JS though, not GS.

have a great time,

powelweb

cold and snowing as you know. glad to know they loved it. Was on Splendor of the seas last november in a aft JS loved the JS but not the ship I hope Vision is better

We're thinking of booking a GS on Navigator. For those who have done a GS or higher on a voyager class ship, was there cooked to order breakfast in a specialty restaurant (rather than just bringing your plate over from the Windjammer)?

We were on Mariner of the Seas last spring and loved our GS!!! You can order breakfast at Chops.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

On Navigator in Dec., yes, cooked to order breakfast in Chops. However, the service there was the worst we have encountered on several ships that offer this suite perk. We will try it again in Feb. Perhaps it will be better.

Thank you for responding. That's too bad that the service was poor. Was breakfast well attended? How extensive was the menu?

Thank you for responding. That's too bad that the service was poor. Was breakfast well attended? How extensive was the menu?

Bumping this up to see if anyone can answer my question about the menu and also if we'll be able to order mimosas and bloody Marys along with our breakfast in the specialty restaurant.

Bumping this up to see if anyone can answer my question about the menu and also if we'll be able to order mimosas and bloody Marys along with our breakfast in the specialty restaurant.

Liberty of the seas had breakfast in chops

I don't remember everything

But It had cook to order egg dishes

GF had egg white omelet and I had eggs Benedict.

There was a fruit and cereal bar inside Chops

and from what others have posted about same cruise

If you wanted pancakes or waffles the waiter went out to buffet and got them for you.

Concerning BM or Mimosas. they arnt free but Im sure they will be glad to get one from the bar for you

Edited by jonbgd

On the Mariner of the Seas, suite guest had their own area near the pool. It was roped off for suite guest only. There were two bars right next to it..never had to worry about finding a spot during cruising days.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app