Azamara Cabins Thread

uktog

When we booked on line And when I called Azamara it/he said 6086 was UnObstructed!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Unfortunately and depending upon who you speak to the information isn't always correct as that person probably doesn't have first hand experience. Better to come here. I just read the spreadsheet and it confirms the metal obstruction for 6086.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=394674&d=1474406382

• 2 weeks later...

I am clearly not up to speed with Azamara having had a Sabbatical, but wonder if it's of any value to repeat your wonderful spreadsheet UK Tog, with info since the upgrades?

How would I find out which suites on Journey have a separate shower? We are in 8050.

I am clearly not up to speed with Azamara having had a Sabbatical, but wonder if it's of any value to repeat your wonderful spreadsheet UK Tog, with info since the upgrades?

How would I find out which suites on Journey have a separate shower? We are in 8050.

If you look at the Azamara website deck plans the cabins with a tub are marked with a triangle and those unmarked have a walk in shower. 8050 has a tub.

This is a good source for photos of the ship including cabins:

http://www.cruisecritic.co.uk/photos/ships/azamara-journey-410/

If you look at the Azamara website deck plans the cabins with a tub are marked with a triangle and those unmarked have a walk in shower. 8050 has a tub.

Thanks, I now believe that upon the refurbishment all the suites on the starboard side of deck 8 have showers and those on the port side have tubs. I was only offered the port side, which in theory could be quieter as patio is on t'other side.

Thanks, I now believe that upon the refurbishment all the suites on the starboard side of deck 8 have showers and those on the port side have tubs. I was only offered the port side, which in theory could be quieter as patio is on t'other side.

No, portside N1s have tubs. Starboard N1s have showers. Portside N2s have showers and starboard ones have tubs.

• 3 weeks later...
I have been away on business a lot these last few months but at last I have the spreadsheet completed. Quite a few new entries mentioning noise from the Patio for some rooms on Deck 8,

Thanks for all your work on this. We will never choose a deck 8 cabin.

Tom

Thanks for all your work on this. We will never choose a deck 8 cabin.

Tom

Neither will we! We had a CC on the 8th and heard nothing but chairs scrapping and smoke from the smoking section! 6th or 7th for us!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Great link. I just emailed it to friends sailing with us in Sept.

• 2 weeks later...

We just came off the Azamara Quest 16 night transatlantic and we were in stateroom 6001 which is a VX category stateroom. It was great looking out over the bow of the ship but I would "NOT" book it again. You are directly over the theatre and the music is really loud during the evening shows. You also get a lot of vibration from the bow thrusters when they are docking.

We just came off the same Quest transatlantic and were in CC suite 8053. While the cabin itself was fine and the location near the rear staircases was good, we would not book this cabin again because of the scraping noises from the Patio above (both morning and night). Also, if anyone cares, the shelves in the bathroom are the very narrow ones and things kept falling off.

Hello

I will be sailing on Azamara for the first time.. I will be on Journey in cabin 7121. I know it is aft. I tried to look back on posts and on the spread sheet and could not find any information on this ship and cabin number. If anyone has first hand knowledge or photos & about seasickness since this is a small ship I would appreciate the info very much

Thank you in advance for your kindness and help.

Kathy

Hello Kathy have no worries re seasickness you'll love the ship .7th floor is great .the bathrooms are a little on the small side but that's not a big deal.You can google azamara cruise deck plan and see the location and description of your room .See you on board .Look on this sight to join the meet and mingle ,an event put on by the ship for all forum members to meet up at the beginning of the cruise to say hello and get to know each other .see you on board Maria.