Oasis Suite Lounge Questions

morky

We'll be sailing on Oasis at the end of January in an owner's suite. Does the suite lounge offer lunch and beverages on embarkation day? If so what kind of food(hot/cold ) and beverages are available(water, coffee, beer ,wine)? Also, how does the suite lounge continental breakfast compare to the continental breakfast in the diamond lounge? I'd appreciate some help with this since we're on deck 11 and closer to the diamond lounge. Thanks:)

In addition to the normal cocktail period in the evening, the Suite Lounge offers bottled water, soda, selected wines and beers from 11am to 11pm. I believe there is a small buffet there for lunch on embakration day.

We'll be sailing on Oasis at the end of January in an owner's suite. Does the suite lounge offer lunch and beverages on embarkation day? If so what kind of food(hot/cold ) and beverages are available(water, coffee, beer ,wine)? Also, how does the suite lounge continental breakfast compare to the continental breakfast in the diamond lounge? I'd appreciate some help with this since we're on deck 11 and closer to the diamond lounge. Thanks:)

Embarkation day we had a lunch menu in CK. Breakfast in Coastal Kitchen (CK) is a full order from the menu breakfast - not continental.

Carla

The Suite Lounge's continental breakfast is comparable to the Diamond lounge, but with a few additional items. There's an espresso/latte machine, you can get teas, hot chocolate and juices.

You can get beer/wine/soda/bottle water from 11AM-11PM. There is cocktail hour, 5-9, when yo can get almost any mixed drinks unlike the limited selection in the Diamond lounge.

The Suite Lounge is open on embarkation day, but you should just have lunch at Coastal Kitchen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We cruised last year and had a grand suite. We also took advantage of the suite deck on 17(I think that is where it is) do you know if the bar there is complimentary like the one in the suite lounge? That would save a walk lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We cruised last year and had a grand suite. We also took advantage of the suite deck on 17(I think that is where it is) do you know if the bar there is complimentary like the one in the suite lounge? That would save a walk lol

The bar on the suite sun deck is not complimentary.

Thank you so much, we wondered about that after the cruise. No worries though I can just hoof it to the lounge and bring it back.:D

It's a long walk. By the time you get back to the sun deck it will time to walk back for another drink.

You will love the OS. We had one on Oasis and Allure and have another booked on Oasis in October. We have been on Deck 10 and upcoming #11240. It's a pretty good walk from any OS to the SL/CK. Both time on embarkation we hung in the SL. There was pretty good hot/cold finger food with any beverages you might want (except for blender drinks). Never been to DL so can't compare the breakfast.

You will love the OS. We had one on Oasis and Allure and have another booked on Oasis in October. We have been on Deck 10 and upcoming #11240. It's a pretty good walk from any OS to the SL/CK. Both time on embarkation we hung in the SL. There was pretty good hot/cold finger food with any beverages you might want (except for blender drinks). Never been to DL so can't compare the breakfast.

We are in 11640 for b2b in August, just across from 11240. Never been on Oasis or Allure. Can you take some photos of your room and balcony and post them?

Thanks for all your responses to my original questions. Like the preceding poster never had an owner's suite and looking forward to pics of these suites.We'll be in 11244 and the only negative we've heard about is that they may not have an outlet for the coffee pot.

Thanks for all your responses to my original questions. Like the preceding poster never had an owner's suite and looking forward to pics of these suites.We'll be in 11244 and the only negative we've heard about is that they may not have an outlet for the coffee pot.

I am not sure how that rumor got started as there is certainly an outlet on the buffet for the tea kettle/coffee pot. Our first OS on Oasis we had a French press, which was cool once I figured out how to use it. Our second OS on Allure we had something else and I can't recall what it was.

There are no lack of outlets in the OS.

We are in 11640 for b2b in August, just across from 11240. Never been on Oasis or Allure. Can you take some photos of your room and balcony and post them?

We had 10640 on Allure and from what I can tell all the OS on Allure and Oasis are the same. The newer Oasis class ships seem to have the same layout except the furniture in the living room can be different.

There are plenty of good youtube videos of the OS.

My only complaint about the OS is the shower is really a tight fit. The bathroom itself is large and there is a huge jetted tub. But the shower itself is a little small.

The balcony and living space is huge. We hosted a sail away party for 14 complete with a full bar with bar tenders and a small buffet set up with two servers and had plenty of room. It's an awesome cabin.

Edited by jamesr3939