Unresponsive TA-can I transfer booking?

luvtravel

We are near final payment date on Sept., cruise we booked through a non-local TA. Think its a fairly big outfit - we get so many mailings from them. Used them on 1 previous cruise and service wasn't very good, but they give a pretty good cash back vs OBC. So when booking this cruise they came out somewhat ahead of others...so called again--my mistake. Had to leave a message, no callback so had to call again. Since I knew what we wanted-just gave her info when she did pick up the phone. She did not respond to my comment about not getting any callback. After making deposit--she did not email any confirmation or reservation # or details. I also asked her to look into transfers for us too but no callback on that. Now, wanting to pay final payment before the due date (she just said first week in May-Azamara said they could not help with that date) as we are ready to go ahead with air plans, etc. - no response to my call. I did manage to get my booking # and confirmation that deposit was made from Azamara, but said I did need to keep trying my TA. I would like to transfer my booking to another place...any advice on ability to do this...or how. Thanks so much.

UPDATE: I talked with a VP at that travel agency and explained my situation. He immediately had my file transferred to another agent (from her title, I think one of their top ones)...and she took care of the issues, including correcting some of the file information. She also sent right away the detailed invoice of what we had booked and corrected the final payment date that was originally in the file. Now when when we call, we will get her to help us with arrangements.

Glad it worked out like this as I have a feeling transferring a booking from one agency to another may not be doable? But can from the actual cruise line to an agent under specific situations.