Cavetubing Tour Reccomendations

suebbbhoney

We have been cave tubing twice now with .bz They are wonderful and have a pretty good price which also includes you meal, which is yummy. A lot of people on here use them and recommend them. I have 2 reviews of our day with them in my signature line if you are interested. There's pictures. :)

We have been cave tubing twice now with .bz They are wonderful and have a pretty good price which also includes you meal, which is yummy. A lot of people on here use them and recommend them. I have 2 reviews of our day with them in my signature line if you are interested. There's pictures. :)

I have been reading their reviews and they sound great. Do you remember how much it costs per adult and child? If not, that's ok as I am sure I can find out from them. Thanks

I have been reading their reviews and they sound great. Do you remember how much it costs per adult and child? If not, that's ok as I am sure I can find out from them. Thanks

Cruise Ship Tours

Take a Private Cave Tubing Adventure, minimum 8 people, in royalty style for only $50 US per person!

Now we will take your tubes to the entrance of the caves!

Everything included! FREE LUNCH with grandmother's recipe and unlimited rum punch at Vitalino's Patio! Buffet now also available!

Free WiFi, also available in our vans now!

Edited by mitsugirly

Cruise Ship Tours

Take a Private Cave Tubing Adventure, minimum 8 people, in royalty style for only $50 US per person!

Now we will take your tubes to the entrance of the caves!

Everything included! FREE LUNCH with grandmother's recipe and unlimited rum punch at Vitalino's Patio! Buffet now also available!

Free WiFi, also available in our vans now!

I did see that on the Vitalino website, but since it would only be 3 people, not 8, I was wondering what it would be or if they would be added with others, which would be fine. I appreciate your taking the time to post the above. Thanks.

Yes, they can have up to 8 people for each group (meaning that group is not allowed to have more than 8 people for that 1 tour guide). They have to limit the amount of people each guide gets for several reason...safety and that guide has to pull the entire group around when needed. They do all the paddling to direct the tubes and people. They really work their butts off and they amaze me.

If you don't have 8 people in your group, they will pair you up with others IF needed. I know the first time that we went they just took us 3 together saying that since we had a "little" one (she was 3 at the time) they were going to take us as a family.

The second time we went we had 6 in our party and they just took us together with 1 guide.

So, I think it can really vary on how many people are in the group and they use "8" as the number they can't go over. :)

We just used .bz on Feb 2, and there were 11 people in the van (2 parties of 2 and one party of 7.) We had 3 guides, Jose, Walter and Sitka. They were wonderful to us and lots of fun. The charge was $50 per person, including lunch. I would go with them again in a heartbeat!