Imagination cabin E-67

pamlh1

You'll be under the Circle C and just off the Atrium. Music continues until 11pm. Sometimes the shows start/end here. Divas and Epic Rock. Both have strobe lights, Divas has the most. Just had a great cruise on her this past weekend.

Modified staterooms usually do not have roll in bathrooms. But do have grab bars etc. All cabins have the same horrible sink vanity set up. Small sink, a single narrow shelf above, no storage room. One 110v outlet and one 220v British flat prong style outlet at the vanity.

A bit before the Imagination or Inspiration came to Long Beach there was a great review about an HC cabin, complete with pictures. Possibly 2013/2014. I know it was also cross posted in the Disabled Cruising board

If you're traveling to Catalina know that the tenders are completely roll on/ roll off. I was behind a power chair, wheelchair and a normal stroller.

The Malecon in Ensenada has been redone. Completely level from the ship to the fish market using the Black Bridge. Several restaurants along the way. Ave Lopez/Ave Primera is 'kind of' accessible but not to American standards. Cut outs are not at the curbs and are steep. Do not go off these streets as the sidewalks have holes.

Look on the Disabled Cruise and Cabin boards. Search for cabin number or another Fantasy class ship.

Edited by SadieN

I was recently in E81 which is on the other side of you. Loved being near the atrium and listening to the live music. My cabin had the handicapped bathroom which was roll in. Everything else was the same.

Only had a lot of noise on the last night because everyone was getting their last party on. Would definitely stay there again.