Beacher's Bar & Grill

divajd37

Good Afternoon my fellow cruisers. Hubby and I will be departing on the Norweign Getaway on April and I was wandering if anyone has gone to the Beacher's Bar & Grill. If so, I would really like to know what your thoughts are. Thank you in advance.

Good Afternoon my fellow cruisers. Hubby and I will be departing on the Norweign Getaway on April and I was wandering if anyone has gone to the Beacher's Bar & Grill. If so, I would really like to know what your thoughts are. Thank you in advance.

Beacher's is said to have the yummiest food on the beach. What else would you like to know?

• 2 weeks later...

Went to Beachers in November and was very impressed, st in restaurant looking over beach and had drinks and lunch and thought everything was great, ambiance, drinks, food, views, friendly staff. There are many places to go but we were glad we picked Beachers for our day.

My wife and I will be on Jade in April , is it far from the Cruise Port to Beachers :cool::cool:

Beacher's is on West Bay Beach. I believe the Jade belongs to Norwegian Cruise Line which means it will be docking in Coxen Hole, 20 to 30 minutes from West Bay Beach.

• 4 weeks later...

The resorts are all up and down the beach in West Bay. You could walk the whole beach from end to end in about 15 minutes. Beachers has the best coconut shrimp. Walk a little way and your at Bananarama a little further down is Tabyana . Most popular snorkeling is in front of Grand Roatan which is next to Tabyana. All of the above sell passes except Grand Roatan. Infinity Bay which is right there may sell passes as well. The fresh fish dishes in most of the restaurants are great.