Horn Battles!!

So, I randomly came across

on youtube of a horn battle between the Allure and the Independance. I thought it was great and I'm wondering if this is a regular occurrence? It would be cool if it was! :evilsmile: (that is not my video, credit goes to Stevie K. whomever he is. Stevie, are you here on CC?)

It happens quite frequently, they seem to wish each other bon voyage. One of the best battles I came across is between Liberty of the Seas and one of the smaller Disney ships. Watch what happens when Liberty tries to play that Disney tune ;p

That was hysterical!

When Captain Johnny commanded the Freedom out of Port Canaveral, they always did horn battles (I call it talking to each other) with the Disney ships. Was always hilarious.:D Disney and Princess have really cool tones to play when they sail out. Wish RCI had song tones like they do! :)

It happens quite frequently, they seem to wish each other bon voyage. One of the best battles I came across is between Liberty of the Seas and one of the smaller Disney ships. Watch what happens when Liberty tries to play that Disney tune ;p

This is the best lol. I hope they play the imperial march these days

Here's a video that I took in Cozumel, Navigator vs. Allure.

I've noticed that the newer the ship, the weaker the horn is. I recall that an old cruise ship docked beside us in Kusadasi, and when it sounded its horn, it was LOUD, and everyone on board (the new and delicate Celebrity Reflection) was cheering and saying "NOW THAT'S A HORN".

p3fY2SdnmIM