Amsterdam Port question

I'm going on a Baltics/Russia cruise out of Amsterdam in May. We're staying at the DoubleTree Centraal Station and I was wondering if you can walk to the cruise terminal with rolling luggage or if taking a taxi would be better. It seems pretty close but these maps can be deceptive. Thanks.

Teanne

I'm going on a Baltics/Russia cruise out of Amsterdam in May. We're staying at the DoubleTree Centraal Station and I was wondering if you can walk to the cruise terminal with rolling luggage or if taking a taxi would be better. It seems pretty close but these maps can be deceptive. Thanks.

Teanne

Yes no problem walking it will be about 10-15 min walk they have sidewalks so not a problem

It depends on many things, but if you like walking it is very easy.

It would be just over a half mile.

We are walking to our ship in July from the other side of the train station from where you are...so our walk will be longer...but we like to walk (And save money)

We stopped in Amsterdam last fall on a cruise and walked into town from the port. Very easy to get there.

Only thing that would change my answer would be if it was really hot or if it was raining.

Have a great cruise.

In case you donot want to walk, take tramnr. 26 from Centraal Station, which stops close to the cruise terminal at the muziektheater. J

• 10 months later...

Teanne

My wife and I will be sailing on the Brilliance on May 28th and also staying at the Doubletree Central Station. Glad to hear the port is walkable!