Cruise documents

marylovestotravel

Help!

Our cruise leaves in 3 weeks and we don't have our cruise documents! We were out of town and Fedex sent it back. I've asked Oceania to resend but it is 2 weeks now and they haven't shown up. Is there anything important in the documents that we need for the cruise? Or can we wing it? Advice would be appreciated.

Mia

Help!

Our cruise leaves in 3 weeks and we don't have our cruise documents! We were out of town and Fedex sent it back. I've asked Oceania to resend but it is 2 weeks now and they haven't shown up. Is there anything important in the documents that we need for the cruise? Or can we wing it? Advice would be appreciated.

Mia

If you're talking about the blue printed folder, which has pretty much only one or two pages of importance, with embarkation place/time and a few other worthwhile items (like your pre-printed luggage tags), you can call O and ask for blank O luggage tags of the color for your cabin category. It is my understanding that they will also express overnight another blue folder, though (depending on the circumstances) you may have to pay the expedited shipping charge.

Closer to your cruise, you should also get an e-mail with the final details of your booking (either directly from O or via your TA.

Whatever papers you have (or don't), remember to bring your "paid in full" invoice and your passport.

BTW, last year someone posted an e-mail address for getting a copy of a blank O luggage tag. But, even without the official or knock-off tags, the porters at your embarkation port should have generic blank tags just in case.

Edited by Flatbush Flyer

You should get an email with the "final cruise summary" print it off & take it with you

You can get luggage tags at the port from the porters

You need a passport & a credit card to check in & any visas if required

I take a copy of my final invoice ...just because

Enjoy the cruise