OUTSTANDING TOUR WITH A-Z Jamaica Planners

twofromcolumbus

Just back (Oct 19th in Jamaica) from Imagination; The best part of the entire trip was the day on Jamaica; Our guide was Mickey (originally from England). He was prompt in picking us up (just two of us) at ship. Went first to Dunn's River Falls (we were 1st in). We walkewd down to the beach area and made our way back up to topp of falls Took many pictures. Then it was up through Fern Gully and we stopped to purchase gifts from local vendors. (We got Blue Mountain Coffee for $10 per pound) And the exp date is 8/05. Also picked up 100% pre-shrunk cotton Tee shirts for $7.00 each (We did buy 5). And these vendors were not pushy at all. Really enjoyed spending time with them and talking with many of them. Then we stopped for a chat we a fellow who described local spices and herbs grown in Jamaica; Again a very interesting and informative stop. Next was a Pottery (Wassi) factory. Hand made crafts and you get to see them being made..We bought a couple of nice pieces. Then on to Shaw Park. We had a local guide who is also a gardener here; Outstanding tour and what a beautiful park. Then back to Ocho Rios and we stopped to see people tubing down the river. Then we made a stop to taste some JERK chicken (VERY GOOD). I wanted to send post cards, and Mickey even stopped by the Post Office for me, so I could buy stamps and mail the cards. Then he took us back to the ship (We docked at the secondary dock about a 1/2 mile from downtown) Royal Caribbean ship was at main dock. OUTSTANDING TOUR and GUIDE.. Cost was $38 per person. This included addmissions to Falls and Shaw Park. Of course gratuity extra and well worth it. The tours from the ship were like $50 per person for the basic tour. Our advise, E-mail A-Z Jamaica Planners and go to their Web Site; Hope this will help you decide on a tour!:) :) :)

I agree, we are now booked for our next visit with Belinda's tour company. Our customer tour will take us to Fern Gulley, Coyaba Gardens, lunch at the Ruins by the Falls and we will have some relaxing time on Mahogany beach all for $45pp including lunch with a drink. Email her and talk about what you would like to do at Jamaica; info@a-zjamaicaplanners.com.

Bon Voyage

Archived