Allure specialty restaurant recommendations~

bigsky

We just got an email from our TA that he was going to give us a free dinner at any specialty restaurant of our choosing. We've only done this once on Disney, since it was so cheap..5.00 pp! Never wanted to spend the extra money for it since. (Don't cruise Disney anymore)

We've been on Oasis before, so familiar with the restaurants. DH likes steak and I like Italian. I also know it's subjective, but wanted to get opinions. I could probably search the menus as well.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Giovanni's Table might be perfect for you. Mostly Italian, with an excellent filet.

I tried Giovani's on the Oasis and really enjoyed the experience. More than likely will be the same on Allure.

In our case the waiter suggested ordering 4 starters to share (4 in group). We ordered a main each plus 2 pasta dishes to share, plus a plate of steamed veg to share.

So full, it was a struggle to make it to desert but we did and the Tiramisu was excellent.

Food quality was good as was the service and the atmosphere.

You're fast! Is there a limit on how many items you can get? This I think will be perfect for each of us. He loves Italian too, but I just didn't want steak.

I also noticed no desserts at the bottom. Do they have that as well? :D

Thank you for your quick responses.

You're fast! Is there a limit on how many items you can get? This I think will be perfect for each of us. He loves Italian too, but I just didn't want steak.

I also noticed no desserts at the bottom. Do they have that as well? :D

Thank you for your quick responses.

You can have multiple appetizers and pasta, but you are limited to one entree each. Additional entrees are $10 each. Believe me, you will be stuffed. Don't miss the risotto.

They bring by a tray with a nice selection of desserts. I remember tiramisu and cannoli and there were several other choices.

Edited by clarea

You can have multiple appetizers and pasta, but you are limited to one entree each. Additional entrees are $10 each. Believe me, you will be stuffed. Don't miss the risotto.

They bring by a try with a nice selection of desserts. I remember tiramisu and cannoli and there were several other choices.

Thank you... Yes, one entree will be more than enough!!! I'm anxious to try this. Giovanni's it is!

They bring by a tray with a nice selection of desserts. I remember tiramisu and cannoli and there were several other choices.

What is the fee for the restaurant? 1st time on Rccl in 30 years. Holland, Princess, NCL are all about $25 pp. Wonder how Rccl compares. Goinging to be on the Liberty in April,

What is the fee for the restaurant? 1st time on Rccl in 30 years. Holland, Princess, NCL are all about $25 pp. Wonder how Rccl compares. Goinging to be on the Liberty in April,

It can vary ship to ship, and even on the same ship cruise to cruise, but most often I've seen Giovanni's for $25 per person.