9/15/13. "Allure of the Seas"

repf

.I travel alone (deaf) to cruise at 15 September 2013 "Allure of the Seas" I would be happy whoever 15 September 2013 while traveling. Write me who also like

Hi,

I've just seen that noone has replied to you so far and so I just wanted to write back and say hello.

I am not on your cruise but I was on the Allure some weeks ago and it was one of the most fantastic vacations in my whole life - so enjoy your cruise as the Allure is a great place to be!

...if you like to write back or have questions feel free to do so...

melli

yes very nice, Wolte anyone know when cruising so I'm not alone. my brother work. I will travel alone deaf cruise on "Allure of the Seas" I come from Europe:)

Just wanted to say that I'm from Europe too!

I took a Lufthansa flight from Frankfurt to Miami and then I had a transfer with Royal Caribbean and they took me to a very nice hotel for the night before the cruise...and don't worry about being alone on the cruise - during the last 4 years I have always travelled solo and enjoyed it - there are more than 5000 people on this great ship! Don't worry!

Have a great weekend!

they also travel alone on cruise? I walk alone on deaf cruise "Allure of the Seas" cruise where I know 5000 people? I go swimming alone, eating, theater and tour country , i flight Zürich to Miami :)

they also travel alone on cruise? I walk alone on deaf cruise "Allure of the Seas" cruise where I know 5000 people? I go swimming alone, eating, theater and tour country , i flight Zürich to Miami :)

...what I mean is that I travel alone too but I enjoy doing that...I don't mind eating or going to the theatre alone. For me it's quite relaxing.

And as there are 5000 people onboard you can meet and get to know other people who travel alone for example when you go to the dining room tell the waiter that you want to share a table with other people who also travel alone...don't worry you won't be alone on the cruise and there is a meeting for all the solo and single travellers every day - you can go there too and meet others...

Good Luck! And enjoy your cruise!

hi can you help me. Where should ask waiter or Royal Caribbean. How have they made traveling alone and get to know people cruising friends. Help Cruise for 9/15/2013:)

hi can you help me. Where should ask waiter or Royal Caribbean. How have they made traveling alone and get to know people cruising friends. Help Cruise for 9/15/2013:)

When you are on the ship and go to your first dinner you tell the waiter when you enter the dining room that you would like to sit together with other people that travel alone. Moreover the meeting for the solo travellers is every day and you will find the time and place for it in the ships' newspaper that they will bring to your cabin every day. You can just go there and join.

By the way what's your mother language? I speak German and they can bring you the newspaper in the language you would like to have...

the reserved table in front of check-in must be informed by travel agency. possible 1 day later another table? times'll see small table:)

If you want to make sure that you are going to share a table with other solo travellers just tell your travel agency to write an email to Royal Caribbean right now so everything will be arranged for you once you arrive on the ship. That's what I would do in your case.

Have a great day!

• 2 months later...

Archived