Valor In St Thomas

Has anyone recently been on Valor to St Thomas? Does it dock at Charloctte Amalie? How far is emancipation park from the pier? I am thinking of booking a tour with Godrey tours which leaves from the park at 11:00. Ship docks at 10:00. Will I have enough time? If anyone has toured with Godrey please give me your input. How much walking and is the unairconditioned tour comfortable. Thanks

We went to St Thomas on the Triumph last summer (Aug) with our 3 girls. Also booked with Godfrey. The lack of AC wasnt an issue for us as he takes you up into the mtns, and it was cooler there. Would definately recommend him to anyone!

As for time....keep in mind, when you port in St Thomas it is considered a US port and if you have stopped in any other ports prior to that one, you must pass through customs. Does it take a stupid amt of time? No. Im not positive, but I think when I booked Godfrey I allowed us 2 hrs just in case there were any problems with getting off the ship. If you are interested in seeing some pictures, drop me an email at nwiagirl67@yahoo and I will give you the link. Have fun!

I don't know how recent is recent to you but I was on the Valor in early May. You do have to go through immigration before you can get off the ship and they let the people on tours go first and they were done within 30 minutes of docking. We went after the rush and still were off the ship about 45 minutes after docking. This is all I can advise on, not sure about your other questions so hopefully someone else can help you.

Archived