My status is "Elite"?

Pam

Since I have never had a Celebrity number or sailed on a Celebrity ship, would I still have a Celebrity number?

Yes you would Pam, since the loyalty status between all the Royal Caribbean brands is transferable. Azamara and Celebrity are part of the RCCI family and it doesn't matter that you have never sailed Celebrity before. If you were to book a Celebrity cruise tomorrow, then you would be Elite with them on your first cruise just because of your Discoverer status on Azamara.

Since I have never had a Celebrity number or sailed on a Celebrity ship, would I still have a Celebrity number?

Hi Pam,

As LottieA says, yes, you'll have a Celebrity number. This is because Azamara was originally part of Celebrity before being spun off as a sister-company to Celebrity, and the whole RCCL family.

The MyAzamara is still part of the 'legacy' software...you could say it was part of our dowry :)

And, to answer what is sure to be your next question, yes, it is on our wish-list to be upgraded when the budget allows. Right now I don't know when that will occur. So we thank you for your patience.

And I want to thank you, Pam, for asking the questions many new-to-Azamara may be wondering about.

Thanks, Bonnie! I will register with Celebrity and see if I automatically have a number, even though Celebrity isn't on my list of cruise lines to sail on.

As to my questions, I ask a lot, everywhere. If I can't find it by searching the internet, I'm going to find some place to ask. I think the internet is the greatest thing, since I am constantly searching for something.

Wow! I joined Celebrity, and got my password on RCCL. I am Elite on C. and Diamond on R.

I had also emailed Le Club Voyage and got an email with my number, so I am good to go.

Thanks for the advice.

As to my questions, I ask a lot, everywhere. If I can't find it by searching the internet, I'm going to find some place to ask. I think the internet is the greatest thing, since I am constantly searching for something.

That's what we're here for! :)