Just booked today!! single digit dance already!!

cruise_girl2002

Decided to surprise my grandma that lives in fort myers florida (flying down tomorrow, booked airfare yesterday), and while at that (knowing my mind) decided, may as well go on a cruise. Staying a week with my grandma, then driving to Miami and sailing on the 14th on the conquest!! first solo cruise! so excited!!! :D

You can't go wrong with last minute cruises if you live in Florida near a port. I may have to live near a cruise port when I retire!!:D Enjoy your cruise.

AZmike480

I live in Illinois, but my aunt said she would pay for my airfare to visit her and my grandma. im not use to inside rooms, but for under $379 for 7 days, how could I pass it up?!

Decided to surprise my grandma that lives in fort myers florida (flying down tomorrow, booked airfare yesterday), and while at that (knowing my mind) decided, may as well go on a cruise. Staying a week with my grandma, then driving to Miami and sailing on the 14th on the conquest!! first solo cruise! so excited!!! :D

Hooray for your newly booked cruise and double hooray for your single digit dance. :D