Western-Europe Cruise - 8 days from Amsterdam MSC Preziosa. No UK VISA

I already posted my question on the MSC board but I was looking for people who actually did this itinerary : Amsterdam - Hamburg - Le Havre - Zeebrugge - Amsterdam

Someone suggested I post my question here, I hope some people here have done this itinerary and help me out.We want to do this cruise but some of our party need a visa when entering UK and because this can take a long time they just want to stay onboard when we get to Southampton. However I can not find information on this subject anywhere. They problem is that they can be denied boarding in Amsterdam or maybe have to disembark in Le Havre.

I did the visa check on gov.uk and it says when in transit they do not need a visa but this was for flights.

I have searched cruisecritic, tripadvisor and several other internet sites. Even called the cruise company and the immigration number mentioned on GOV.UK site and had to pay for the information but got referred back to the GOV.UK website where I can not find anything about cruiseships calling at UK ports.

So I am hoping there are people on here who have done this itinerary or any other visiting UK ports and know how this is handled by UK immigration officers.

I already posted my question on the MSC board but I was looking for people who actually did this itinerary : Amsterdam - Hamburg - Le Havre - Zeebrugge - Amsterdam

Someone suggested I post my question here, I hope some people here have done this itinerary and help me out.We want to do this cruise but some of our party need a visa when entering UK and because this can take a long time they just want to stay onboard when we get to Southampton. However I can not find information on this subject anywhere. They problem is that they can be denied boarding in Amsterdam or maybe have to disembark in Le Havre.

I did the visa check on gov.uk and it says when in transit they do not need a visa but this was for flights.

I have searched cruisecritic, tripadvisor and several other internet sites. Even called the cruise company and the immigration number mentioned on GOV.UK site and had to pay for the information but got referred back to the GOV.UK website where I can not find anything about cruiseships calling at UK ports.

So I am hoping there are people on here who have done this itinerary or any other visiting UK ports and know how this is handled by UK immigration officers.

Your itinerary doesn't list Southampton as a port of call???

Yes, sorry, my mistake. The itinierary is : Amsterdam - Hamburg - Le Havre - Southampton - Zeebrugge - Amsterdam

It is some kind of roundtrip. You can also board for example in Hamburg which will give you the following itinerary : Hamburg - Le Havre - Southampton - Zeebrugge - Amsterdam - Hamburg

Is there anyone here who went on this cruise ?