Can ES match Resident Rate?

Kryssa

I booked ES months ago and it is now past final payment. Resident Rate for my state is $70 less than what I paid as ES. Will they match the price by giving us OBC for the difference?

I'm only concerned because it looks like you cannot choose your exact room with Resident Rate and we want to keep our cabin.

Thanks!

I don't know anything about the on board credit but you can choose your room with the resident rate. I just booked a resident rate for my upcoming cruise and picked the room I wanted. I live in Alberta but I would imagine that resident rates all have the same rules.

I booked ES months ago and it is now past final payment. Resident Rate for my state is $70 less than what I paid as ES. Will they match the price by giving us OBC for the difference?

I'm only concerned because it looks like you cannot choose your exact room with Resident Rate and we want to keep our cabin.

Thanks!

Call and ask.

I don't know anything about the on board credit but you can choose your room with the resident rate. I just booked a resident rate for my upcoming cruise and picked the room I wanted. I live in Alberta but I would imagine that resident rates all have the same rules.

Thanks! I submitted the request.

Thanks!

This must be the Resident Rate for a Guarantee Booking - I don't believe you can directly ES match - If the Resident Guarantee rate for the category above yours drops below your ES rate they may give you OBC for the difference, give-up your assigned cabin and put you in the Guarantee pool for that higherr Category. ken

Archived