PandO customer services opening hours?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Unregistered, just back from your P&O cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 08:25 AM.
19 Posts
Joined Feb 2016
I don't remember seeing anything on the online booker about your name having to exactly match the name on your passport but it seems that I need to make an amendment just to be on the safe side.

I have found the link on their FAQ - "If you have booked with us direct, please contact P&O Cruises to advise of the correct details on 0843 374 0111 (Calls cost 3p per minute plus your telephone company’s network access charge). " - but nothing to tell me the opening hours of this line, can anyone confirm?

Pretty sure the office wouldn't like me phoning from work tomorrow so it'll have to wait until I get home, just hoping it's not a 9-5 line or anything. (Or maybe the freefone number in the stickies is one I can use? Then I could do it in my lunchbreak)

Thanks for the help
Solihull
2,039 Posts
Joined Sep 2013
Originally posted by Tacu
I don't remember seeing anything on the online booker about your name having to exactly match the name on your passport but it seems that I need to make an amendment just to be on the safe side.

I have found the link on their FAQ - "If you have booked with us direct, please contact P&O Cruises to advise of the correct details on 0843 374 0111 (Calls cost 3p per minute plus your telephone company’s network access charge). " - but nothing to tell me the opening hours of this line, can anyone confirm?

Pretty sure the office wouldn't like me phoning from work tomorrow so it'll have to wait until I get home, just hoping it's not a 9-5 line or anything. (Or maybe the freefone number in the stickies is one I can use? Then I could do it in my lunchbreak)

Thanks for the help

They are open 8am to 8pm mon-fri and there's a free phone number in the stickies at the top of the forum page. They are open at the weekends too, the details are in 'contact us' on the website.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums