Voyage Personalizer and OBC

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Unregistered, just back from your Cunard cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
Cunard Line

Read hundreds of Cunard Cruise Reviews from cruisers like you.

See posts about:
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 06:52 PM.
Melbourne, Australia
2,576 Posts
Joined Dec 2008
Hi everyone! Does anyone know if OBC is listed on the VP? I haven't seen it but can't remember if it was ever displayed there. Thanks in advance!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Barbara

Previous cruises:
QM2 - Mediterranean Delights May 2009
QE - Aegean Introduction Nov 2010
Volendam - Pacific Treasures Feb 2012
QM2 - WC Segment SIN to MEL Feb 2013
QE - WC Segment SOU to HK Jan 2015
Iowa
1,167 Posts
Joined Mar 2010
Originally posted by alibabacruisers
Hi everyone! Does anyone know if OBC is listed on the VP? I haven't seen it but can't remember if it was ever displayed there. Thanks in advance!
No, unfortunately OBC is not shown on the Voyage Personaliser. Here is a previous thread on the subject with some additional discussion about it for your reference.

Finding OBC on Voyage Personalizer

Regards,
John
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
"There’s nothing―absolutely nothing―half so much worth doing as messing about in boats." ― Kenneth Grahame, The Wind In The Willows

CroisiEurope Douce France, Rhine River (2004) ... Queen Mary 2, Transatlantic (2005, 2010, 2014, 2015, 2016) ... Queen Elizabeth 2, Norwegian Wonders (2008) ... Island Princess, Panama Canal (2008) ... Queen Victoria, Gallic Getaway (2009) ... Norwegian Epic, Eastern Caribbean (2010) ... Brilliance of the Seas, Suez Canal (2011) ... Queen Elizabeth, Eastern Mediterranean (2012) ... Maasdam, Canada and New England (2013) ... Queen Mary 2, Caribbean Fiesta (2013)

Melbourne, Australia
2,576 Posts
Joined Dec 2008
Thank you John for your answer as well as the link to a previous discussion.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Barbara

Previous cruises:
Hampshire, England
1,279 Posts
Joined Mar 2008
Thank you John for your answer as well as the link to a previous discussion.
With the exception of the Shareholders OBC all mine have been listed on my invoice.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Dancing above the Waves.

Diving below them.

Melbourne, Australia
2,576 Posts
Joined Dec 2008
Yes, mine is on my invoice too, but I thought it would be nice if it was listed in the VP as well.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Barbara

Previous cruises:
Hampshire, England
1,279 Posts
Joined Mar 2008
Originally posted by Solent Richard
With the exception of the Shareholders OBC all mine have been listed on my invoice.
Yes, mine is on my invoice too, but I thought it would be nice if it was listed in the VP as well.

They are also recorded on your onboard statement. Always good to check for accuracy...

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Dancing above the Waves.

Diving below them.

Melbourne, Australia
2,576 Posts
Joined Dec 2008
Thanks for the info Richard. I just thought it would be nice if it was included on the VP where all the other information regarding your cruise is located (prior to the beginning of the cruise). Previously, I would check my VP to see if a cabin number had been allocated, or the upgrade fairy paid a visit, or any new information was posted and just thought having the OBC listed would be nice too. I like seeing the reminders of what I have to look forward to on the cruise and planning/dreaming of what I will use the OBC for, etc. This is just me passing the time until my cruise....thanks for your info again Richard!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Barbara

Previous cruises:
Hampshire, England
1,279 Posts
Joined Mar 2008
Thanks for the info Richard. I just thought it would be nice if it was included on the VP where all the other information regarding your cruise is located (prior to the beginning of the cruise). Previously, I would check my VP to see if a cabin number had been allocated, or the upgrade fairy paid a visit, or any new information was posted and just thought having the OBC listed would be nice too. I like seeing the reminders of what I have to look forward to on the cruise and planning/dreaming of what I will use the OBC for, etc. This is just me passing the time until my cruise....thanks for your info again Richard!
Hi Alibaba.

No problem and my pleasure.

May you have a fair wind to expedite your cruise embarkation.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Dancing above the Waves.

Diving below them.

Melbourne, Australia
2,576 Posts
Joined Dec 2008
Thank you Richard!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Barbara

Previous cruises: