Princess' computers ...

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 10:14 AM.
Southern California
36,916 Posts
Joined Oct 2005
... must have a very strong union, as they only seem to work half the time. I would input whatever, and get a red notice that something was wrong. However, none of the data was erased and after hitting submit again, it worked.

This happened time and time again. Is the Princess website run by the same people who run the Royal Caribbean web site?
South Carolina, USA
1,821 Posts
Joined Mar 2014
I haven't found any of the mass market web sites to be great.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Carnival Fantasy
SS Norway
Carnival Triumph
Majesty of the Seas
Grandeur of the Seas
Sovereign of the Seas
Mariner of the Seas
Majesty of the Seas
Jewel of the Seas
Carnival Dream
Oasis of the Seas
Serenade of the Seas(12/15)
MSC Divina (05/16)
NCL Jewel (05/17)
NCL Escape (12/17)
MSC Seaside (04/18)
Celebrity Equinox (12/18)
Symphony of the Seas (03/19)
Northern California
3,075 Posts
Joined Sep 2006
Princess's site is better than NCL's, where every time you add a filter, you have to wait for a page reload. No option to add multiple filters and then click to update. At least the last time I was there it was like that.
Southern California
36,916 Posts
Joined Oct 2005
Originally posted by Sea Hag
Princess's site is better than NCL's, where every time you add a filter, you have to wait for a page reload. No option to add multiple filters and then click to update. At least the last time I was there it was like that.
Yes, I have noted that also.