Inaugural Cruise! June 3rd 2012! BREEZE ROLL CALL Pt 2

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 05:49 AM.
Singapore
2,768 Posts
Joined Sep 2011
Originally posted by TX Tri Girl

I sent her an email this morning and tried to explain again what happened in my quite small pea-sized brain. I just feel horrible about it because Alan and I are not the type of people that stiff others and back out on our commitments. I failed to put a number of details about this transfer in my 40 page Word document (that Tricee had to prepay, that the time was going to be 8:45 and not noon, that we needed to send out payment to Tricee before the cruise, etc...). This is EXCATLY why Alan plans our cruises....apparently I will screw up the information received at some point. Hopefully this is the last planning mistake I make for this trip. Emotionally, I don't think I could handle another. I couldn't sleep last night over this issue, and my stomach has been a mess this morning because of it. We'll see what happens.

And I'll totally help you with your bum ankle Joe!

Poor Rena.... iron lady outside, marshmallow inside!!

Don't worry... I am sure Tricee will sort it out. My ankle "insurance" depends on it!!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Joe

MSC Cruises - May 2018 - Northern Europe
Carnival Vista - September 2016 - Mediterranean
Celebrity Infinity - Feb/Mar 2015 - South America/Antarctica
Carnival Legend - Sep/Oct 2013 - Transatlantic

Carnival Breeze - June 2012 - Mediterranean
Coral Princess - May 2011 - Alaska
Ewing, NJ
2,490 Posts
Joined Jun 2011
We would appreciate if you read this post all the way through – thank you in advance!

Many of you know we have been working very hard on fixing the access and performance issues on our message boards. We have determined that very large threads have a huge impact on your ease of access. As this is one of our longest threads, we will be closing this discussion.

I have opened a part three to your discussion and it can be found here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1625163
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Jenn
Senior Community Support
Contact Us

Submit your cruise review with photos for a chance to win Cruise Critic Logo gear. A prize is awarded weekly.