Inaugural Cruise! June 3rd 2012! BREEZE ROLL CALL Pt 3

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 05:49 AM.
Kentucky
1,960 Posts
Joined Jun 2008
Originally posted by MaximusCruiser
Disappear? Did not want to start a conversation on CC when I can't reply to the subsequent posts. I hardly had time for anything else.

Crisis that needs to be resolved.... situations that needed to be handled. Welcome back to work indeed. I even have to schedule work over this weekend. Oh well... still gotta make a living.

Glad to get to know you and mikey... such a lovely couple!!
I know the feeling....back to the real world

I had a great time getting to know you. When we come to Singapore (down the road), we will look you up!!! Any time you are in the states near us (Kentucky or Tennessee), just let me know.

Everyone else....if you ever find yourselves near Nashville.....just let me know and we can meet up.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Tricee (say the word tree then just add a "c" to the end)
[email protected]

Previous Cruises:
Carnival Sensation/Bahamas/December 2007, M/S Holiday/Cozumel/November 2008, Carnival Dream/Western Mediterranean/October 2009, Carnival Legend/Western Caribbean/December 2010, Carnival Fascination/Bahamas/October 2011, Carnival Breeze/Inaugural Mediterranean/June 2012, Carnival Paradise/Western Caribbean 1st B2B/December 2012, Carnival Paradise/Western Caribbean 2nd B2B/December 2012, Carnival Fascination/Bahamas/April 2013, Carnival Dream/Eastern Caribbean/August 2013, Carnival Elation/Mexico/November 2013, Carnival Sunshine/Eastern Caribbean/January 2014, Ruby Princess/British Isles/August 2014, Carnival Sunshine/Southern Caribbean/December 2014, Carnival Dream/Eastern Caribbean/April 2015, Carnival Liberty/Southern Caribbean/August 2015, Carnival Dream/Western Caribbean/November 2015, Carnival Splendor/Eastern Caribbean/February 2016

Future Cruises:
Carnival Miracle/Hawaii/October 2016
Singapore
2,768 Posts
Joined Sep 2011
Originally posted by starr_sun

I had a great time getting to know you. When we come to Singapore (down the road), we will look you up!!!

I will be very sad if you don't!!

I will plan a food excursion!! Duration is based on your stomach capacity!!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Joe

MSC Cruises - May 2018 - Northern Europe
Carnival Vista - September 2016 - Mediterranean
Celebrity Infinity - Feb/Mar 2015 - South America/Antarctica
Carnival Legend - Sep/Oct 2013 - Transatlantic

Carnival Breeze - June 2012 - Mediterranean
Coral Princess - May 2011 - Alaska
Eastern Canada
1,497 Posts
Joined Jun 2008
Originally posted by starr_sun
Everyone else....if you ever find yourselves near Nashville.....just let me know and we can meet up.
I won't find myself there... I will head SPECIFICALLY there :P
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Travel Blog: https://tothefullerist.wordpress.com/

Next Up:
NCL Breakaway (05/17) - Bermuda

Past Cruises:
Carnival Vista (09/16) - Greece, Malta, Italy, Spain, France * RCCL Oasis of the Seas (04/16) - Haiti, Jamaica, Mexico * Carnival Breeze (09/15) - Aruba, Curacao, Dominican Republic, and Turks and Caicos * RCCL Jewel of the Seas (02/15) - St. Thomas, St. Maarten, Dominica, Barbados, and St. Kitts * Carnival Sunshine (01/14) - Key West and the Bahamas * Carnival Legend (07/13) - England, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Russia, Estonia, and the Netherlands * Carnival Destiny (01/13) - Bahamas and Turks and Caicos * Carnival Breeze (06/12) - Italy, Greece, Turkey, Spain, Monaco, and Croatia * Carnival Magic (01/12) - Mexico, Jamaica, and the Cayman Islands * Caribbean Princess (04/11) - St. Thomas, Dominica, Grenada, Bonaire, and Aruba * Carnival Freedom (01/11) - Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, Antigua, Tortola, and the Bahamas * Carnival Miracle (03/10) - St. Kitts, St. Maarten, and St. Lucia * Carnival Dream (10/09) Italy, Croatia, and Spain * Carnival Freedom (05/09) - Panama, Costa Rica, and Belize * Carnival Legend (01/09) - Mexico, Belize, Honduras, and Cayman Islands
Alberta, Canada
1,568 Posts
Joined Jan 2007
Originally posted by travln_isa
I can't get my clock right either... Up at 3:30 today which is an improvement
I was so happy to "sleep in" today until 5:30. It's been 3:30 every other day since we've been home. Oh well, at least I am getting to work on time. lol.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Judy

Past Cruises:
Carnival Liberty December/07 (Nassau, Grand Cayman, Ocho Rios) Carnival Liberty Review
Carnival Miracle November/08 (Panama, Belize, Costa Rica) Carnival Miracle Review
HAL Zuiderdam September/11 (Alaska) http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1498415
Carnival Victory January/12 (Barbados, St Thomas, St Lucia, St Maarten, St Kitts)
Carnival Breeze Inaugural June/12 (Croatia, Turkey, Italy, Monte Carlo, Barcelona)
California
4,622 Posts
Joined Apr 2011
Originally posted by Prairie_Gal
I was so happy to "sleep in" today until 5:30. It's been 3:30 every other day since we've been home. Oh well, at least I am getting to work on time. lol.
it is taking some time to adjust back to California time
My first two nights I was UP until 3:30, now at least I am able to sleep in until 3:30
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Travln_isa
UPCOMING

SAILED
RCCL Jewel of the Seas - Feb '15 So Caribbean~ Carnival Imagination - December '14 - Baja Mexico~Carnival Breeze - Nov '14 - Caribbean~Carnival Imagination - April '14 - Baja Mexico~ Carnival Imagination - February '14 - Baja Mexico~ Carnival Sunshine - Jan '14 - Caribbean~ Carnival Inspiration - December '13 - Baja Mexico~ Carnival Legend - July '13 - Baltics ~ Carnival Breeze - March '13 - Eastern Caribbean ~Carnival Inspiration - December '12 ~ Carnival Breeze - July '12 - Grand Mediterranean (Inaugural)~ NCL EPIC - '11 -Western Caribbean~ NCL Pride of America - '03 - Hawaiian Islands ~ RCCL - '96 Baja ~ SS Azure Seas - '87 Baja Mexico
Ewing, NJ
2,490 Posts
Joined Jun 2011
Hi Everyone!

We would appreciate if you read this post all the way through – thank you in advance!

Many of you know we have been working very hard on fixing the access and performance issues on our message boards. We have determined that very large threads have a huge impact on your ease of access. As this is one of our longest threads, we will be closing this discussion.

You may create a new thread in our Floataway Lounge

Don’t forget to subscribe to the new thread to receive notifications (Click on: Thread Tools > Choose: Subscribe to this Thread.)

We appreciate your patience over these past few weeks while we worked on the forums. Although we know that change can be uncomfortable, the good news is that we hope to provide a leaner, faster forum. And that’s a good thing.

Another option would be to avail yourselves of our offer of an entire forum which would be located in our Friends of Cruise Critic area

There, you would have an entire discussion forum just for you – where you can create as many new threads about any topic -- cruise or non-cruise - as you’d like. An added benefit is that all posts in your new “home” would contribute toward your post count.

If you would like to open a forum in the Friends of Cruise Critic area, please write to [email protected]
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Jenn
Senior Community Support
Contact Us

Submit your cruise review with photos for a chance to win Cruise Critic Logo gear. A prize is awarded weekly.