P&O Aurora - What can you tell me

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Unregistered, just back from your P&O cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 11:59 AM.
UK
518 Posts
Joined Aug 2012
It was the itinerary for me plus I hadnt been on Aurora before

I`ve cruised to Flaam on Azura in 2012... Iceland is new to me and like I said I`ve been to Ireland MANY times but have never cruised there

Just got to figure out how to pay for it now as I`m going to Alaska on Star Princess in May 2018, If it wasnt for that Star Princess cruise the Aurora cruise would be paid for by now !!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
49 Nights at Sea, 13 Countries, 6 Cruises, 4 Ships...
UK
518 Posts
Joined Aug 2012
After much deliberation, I have had reason to cancel this cruise on Aurora - To say I`m gutted is a true understatement

I would however like to say a huge big massive thank you to everyone for commenting on this thread and hope that each comment has brought back some great memories of Aurora to those of you that have sailed on her

I do plan to go to Iceland but think it may have to be in 2019, we shall see what P&O have that interests me when the new brochure is out in September, maybe it will be on Aurora who knows...

Roll on September !!

ZoeSproodle - Have a fantastic time - I want to hear allllllllll about it when you get back !! x
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
49 Nights at Sea, 13 Countries, 6 Cruises, 4 Ships...