1. Formerly public space on the ship has been used to insert a number of additional cabins.
2. Furniture is obstructing the mural. Those responsible, do they know the meaning and the significance of this intallation?
3. Breakfast buffet (a day at sea - June 11, 2017). The omelette station (about 9:00 AM):
- ... with tomatoes and mushrom, please...
- Sorry, we ran out of tomatoes and mushroom at this station.
- Shall I try the other side?
- Yes, please.
4. Breakfast buffet. Port day (Hamburg). Yesterday.
Miserable bakery products, etc.
Half empty counters (in the active lane).
Asking someone involved:
- Where is the food?
- This is the food (pointing at hot beans and sausages on the other side).
What is the connection between the ignorance of their own heritage, added cabins, and miserable breakfast buffet (Hamburg, June 12, 2017) ?