Can you help? Queen Elizabeth Cruise - May 2012

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Unregistered, just back from your Cunard cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
Cunard Line

Read hundreds of Cunard Cruise Reviews from cruisers like you.

See posts about:
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 11:52 PM.
2 Posts
Joined Jun 2017
Some may have already seen my post through Facebook but I hope this thread may help too.

It's a long shot but I think worth a try...

This is a pic of my Mum and Dad.
In May 2012, they went on the Queen Elizabeth #cunard Cunard ship, leaving Southampton to cruise the Atlantic Ocean and Mediterranean Sea.
During the evening of 14th May 2012, whilst dining in the Britannia restaurant on Deck 2, another couple sitting close by took a photo of Mum and Dad. Mum said she would provide her email address the following evening so they would be able to send her copy of the photo.
However, the next day, Dad had a mini stroke whilst in Cadiz in Spain, fell into a coma, and died 3 days later.
I'm hoping this thread may help me to trace the couple so I can obtain the last photo of my Mum and Dad together. Again I know this is a long shot, but I need to try for my Mum.
Thank you for your time
Vale of Glamorgan
3,049 Posts
Joined Aug 2007
Welcome to Cruise Critic, I hope someone here can help.
I have tried to see if there was a roll call for this cruise but I haven't had any luck. Do you know what date the ship left Southampton ?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Email - [email protected]

Please include your Cruise Critic user name and be patient, I do not have full time access to this mailbox and I am in a different time zone to many of you !
Vale of Glamorgan
3,049 Posts
Joined Aug 2007
I'm hoping this is the right one - it was a quiet one but hopefully some of those posting are still around

May 2nd Adriatic
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Email - [email protected]

Please include your Cruise Critic user name and be patient, I do not have full time access to this mailbox and I am in a different time zone to many of you !
Iowa
1,167 Posts
Joined Mar 2010
Originally posted by Host Hattie
I'm hoping this is the right one - it was a quiet one but hopefully some of those posting are still around

May 2nd Adriatic
Yes, that's the correct roll call. My research shows the itinerary for that cruise was as follows, just in case that might help in any way.

May 2, 2012 - Southampton
May 5, 2012 - Malaga, Spain
May 8, 2012 - Cephalonia, Greece
May 9, 2012 - Dubrovnik, Croatia
May 10, 2012 - Venice, Italy
May 11, 2012 - Korcula, Croatia
May 12, 2012 - Corfu, Greece
May 15, 2012 - Cadiz, Spain
May 18, 2012 - Southampton
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
"There’s nothing―absolutely nothing―half so much worth doing as messing about in boats." ― Kenneth Grahame, The Wind In The Willows

CroisiEurope Douce France, Rhine River (2004) ... Queen Mary 2, Transatlantic (2005, 2010, 2014, 2015, 2016) ... Queen Elizabeth 2, Norwegian Wonders (2008) ... Island Princess, Panama Canal (2008) ... Queen Victoria, Gallic Getaway (2009) ... Norwegian Epic, Eastern Caribbean (2010) ... Brilliance of the Seas, Suez Canal (2011) ... Queen Elizabeth, Eastern Mediterranean (2012) ... Maasdam, Canada and New England (2013) ... Queen Mary 2, Caribbean Fiesta (2013)

2 Posts
Joined Jun 2017
Hi there. Thank you for your help. I'm new to the forum so don't know my way around very well. Yes that's the one. Left Southampton on 2nd May 2012. It was in Cadiz that my Dad had his stroke and fall.
Thank you again.