resortforaday.com Elbow Beach day pass

formula14

Hello,

Has anyone used this website for resort day passes to Elbow Beach? We looked into Coco Reef but unfortunately it is sold out for the dates we are looking at. Our only alternative is Elbow beach resort day pass at $49 per person no lunch included. From this website that I found on google, not sure if it is legit or not.

Thanks,

I haven't received any sort of response from the folks at Elbow Beach regarding resortforaday.com selling day passes to their resort. They seem to also sell day passes to various ports of call. A google search doesn't give much info on this outfit... so I'm a bit hesitant. I'll keep digging. :)

I just wanted to say that we have used Resort For a Day several times for day passes in Jamaica and they have worked out awesome! I would highly recommend the company itself.

As far as I know, they started with the Jamaica resorts because they use to be called Jamaica For a Day. Then the next time we used them they had changed their name to RFAD. Excellent service and exactly as promised each time. I have seen them expand over the years and it looks like they are now doing Bermuda. If it was a place I personally wanted to go to (Elbow Beach) using a day pass, I myself would not hesitate to use them.

Just my opinion. :)

Even assuming this is legitimate, it's pretty clear from their own description that they are not offering a day pass that allows use of the hotel facilities such as the swimming pool. It's use of the hotel's section of the beach.

The last time I went to Elbow beach we walked the hotels property . Stop at the beach bar for a drink .

We then spent a few hour on the public beach side .

We returned to bar on the way out .

We then took turns using the bathroom / showers before leaving .

( I never ask for permission , I will ask for forgiveness as necessary ) .:D.

Took a few days... the folks at Elbow Beach Resort confirmed by email that resortforaday.com is authorized to sell day passes on their behalf. So they are legit. Not sure if they have a cap on how many they sell per day, I'm assuming so. I guess it's an option if Coco Reef is n/a.

It looks like there is no refund policy at 11 days prior for any reason other than the ship missing the port.

http://www.resortforaday.com/Articles.asp?ID=254

What is Resort for A Day's Cancellation and Refund Policy?

Resort For a Day refunds all deposits up to 11 days prior to your sail date. Within 11 days we are unable to refund your deposit however you will not be responsible for the remaining balance.

What if my ship misses the port?

All passes are valid and non-refundable rain or shine. All are fully refundable should your ship miss the port for any reason.