Baby's First Cruise! My Liberty Photo Review #2

Thank you Chrystal for your quick reply..one more question...You said you when you boarded you were able to board where the platinum C&A's board? How were you able to do that if you were not platinum until this cruise? I'd like to try to take advantage of this when we board, if possible. Thanks!

You know what? I'm so sorry, I have to go back and correct my post. I had just turned Platinum before the cruise, and Wesley became Platinum during the cruise. I was surprised to get my pin onboard because I thought it was coming in the mail. Sorry for the confusion! :o

You know what? I'm so sorry, I have to go back and correct my post. I had just turned Platinum before the cruise, and Wesley became Platinum during the cruise. I was surprised to get my pin onboard because I thought it was coming in the mail. Sorry for the confusion! :o

Hey, no problem at all! Thanks for the clarification though..makes more sense to me now.

What a beautiful name! I love the name Sabastian. He's a lucky little guy to be cruising so young. Feel free to reach out with questions, I'm happy to help you plan! :D

Thanks! Are you and Wes taking little Isaac on another cruise before summer 2015?

Thanks! Are you and Wes taking little Isaac on another cruise before summer 2015?

We're taking him with us on the Quantum next April. The 12-nighter. Can't wait! Mom is coming as well. I think my Aunt and Wesley's Mother are coming too. We wanted to do a longer cruise, but the itineraries for the Bahamas aren't that attractive to us. We miss the Southern Caribbean so we can't wait :)

We're taking him with us on the Quantum next April. The 12-nighter. Can't wait! Mom is coming as well. I think my Aunt and Wesley's Mother are coming too. We wanted to do a longer cruise, but the itineraries for the Bahamas aren't that attractive to us. We miss the Southern Caribbean so we can't wait :)

Hmmm, I wonder if Sebastian and I can fit in your luggage... :D That's gonna be an awesome experience for Isaac! It sounds like a fantastic experience for the entire family. I can't WAIT to read your review!!

Sebastian will be approaching 21mos old when we cruise the Liberty. I've got to stalk the reviews of people who traveled with almost-two-year-olds to see what I can learn.

Hmmm, I wonder if Sebastian and I can fit in your luggage... :D That's gonna be an awesome experience for Isaac! It sounds like a fantastic experience for the entire family. I can't WAIT to read your review!!

Sebastian will be approaching 21mos old when we cruise the Liberty. I've got to stalk the reviews of people who traveled with almost-two-year-olds to see what I can learn.

Oh my gosh I just noticed your avatar- he's sooo cute!!! :D

Man I've been so busy with work and now I come back on and find these beautiful updates. Yay:D

Ok for my question. Which hotel did you like better, galleryone or embassy suites? We're flying into FLL the night before our cruise and there will be 7 possibly 8 of us (including LO who will need a crib) so we wanted to get a 2 bedroom suite with a sofa pullout. It's just for one night so we figure that will work. Thanks

Man I've been so busy with work and now I come back on and find these beautiful updates. Yay:D

Ok for my question. Which hotel did you like better, galleryone or embassy suites? We're flying into FLL the night before our cruise and there will be 7 possibly 8 of us (including LO who will need a crib) so we wanted to get a 2 bedroom suite with a sofa pullout. It's just for one night so we figure that will work. Thanks

I actually liked Embassy Suites better, for one night before or after a cruise. It was so convenient- restaurants and the supermarket right behind the hotel, it's close to a sun trolly stop, and close to the Water Taxi. It's an ideal location for a larger group like yours. Something for everyone nearby, to keep everyone happy. Plus, it's super close to the airport and cruise port.

Hi CruiserTB! I got the hat on Amazon, here is the link: http://www.amazon.com/play-Unisex-baby-Infant-Protection-Toddler/dp/B004VOD6ZM/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1393625614&sr=8-4&keywords=baby+sun+hat. We get compliments on that hat wherever we go. So many colors to choose from, too. I can't wait for this summer, I'm going to get some more!

Hey Chrystal would you say the hat sizes run small? I'm trying to decide which size to get for LO. He'll be 18 months when we cruise but I was thinking of getting him the 2yr old size hat. Thoughts?:D

Getting ready to cruise freedom with our 14 month old and 2.5 year old. I'm sure I'll do a review sometime the end of May!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hey Chrystal would you say the hat sizes run small? I'm trying to decide which size to get for LO. He'll be 18 months when we cruise but I was thinking of getting him the 2yr old size hat. Thoughts?:D

They actually run a little large. I had to tighten it to have it fit comfortably on his head. The 6-18 month hat might work.

Edited by Host Faith

Getting ready to cruise freedom with our 14 month old and 2.5 year old. I'm sure I'll do a review sometime the end of May!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Oh goody! I'm looking forward to reading it. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! I have really enjoyed your reviews and your photos! Thank you for sharing. I read that you have emailed RC in the past when you wanted to request specific seating for dining and I had a question. How soon before your sailing do you recommend sending out an email with a seat request. I am sailing on the Liberty in August and wanted a table for 2 near a window but wasn't sure when to send out the email. What is your advice? Thank you!

Hello! I have really enjoyed your reviews and your photos! Thank you for sharing. I read that you have emailed RC in the past when you wanted to request specific seating for dining and I had a question. How soon before your sailing do you recommend sending out an email with a seat request. I am sailing on the Liberty in August and wanted a table for 2 near a window but wasn't sure when to send out the email. What is your advice? Thank you!

Thanks for reading! I normally send the email about 3 weeks before sailing. I usually hear back within 3-4 business days. :)

• 1 month later...
I can't believe I just found this review...and I'm getting ready to leave tomorrow on a vacation. I have it bookmarked and will read as soon as I get back! Yay - something to look forward to when I get back from vacation!

Hey Buffett fan! Sorry I'm just catching this. I hope you're having a fantastic cruise! Please come back and let us know how it went. :)

Did you all use an inflatable tub at the pool area for him to play in or have you seen anyone do this? I have read a few suggestions for doing this but my question is where do you fill it up and then dump it when they are done playing? If they aren't allowed in the pool I am sure using that water/dumping it there would be a problem. Thanks for any advice! We will be taking our 7 month on on the Liberty next May! We really enjoyed your review thanks for posting!

Did you all use an inflatable tub at the pool area for him to play in or have you seen anyone do this? I have read a few suggestions for doing this but my question is where do you fill it up and then dump it when they are done playing? If they aren't allowed in the pool I am sure using that water/dumping it there would be a problem. Thanks for any advice! We will be taking our 7 month on on the Liberty next May! We really enjoyed your review thanks for posting!

We didn't use the inflatable tub; we just let him enjoy the Baby Splash Zone. Much easier. If we were on a ship that didn't have the splash zone, we would have considered using an inflatable tub. I didn't see anyone doing that on the Liberty. It wasn't necessary since the Splash Zone was available. Enjoy! :D