Anyone have Dream reviews?

bluejay555

I would love to see some recent Dream reviews, especially the Roatan, Belize, Coz itinerary! If you have one, could you post the link? Thanks!

I cruised on the Dream last June (2014). However, I cruised on the Bahamas itinerary. I put together a review with hundreds of pictures of the ship. If you would like to check out my review for ship photos and food photos you can do that and ignore my reviews of the ports. The review is on my personal blog.

http://www.embarkandaway.com/carnival-dream-7day-bahamas-cruise-review-2014.html

Days 1, 2, 6, 7, and 8 are the best days to look at for ship photos. I took over 3,000 pictures on this trip, but unfortunately could not post all to the internet.

Although this isn't for the itinerary you want, I hope you can still get a good look at the ship! The ship has not been dry-docked since I cruised on it, so most of the ship probably looks the same. Sorry, I cannot give you any port reviews, but hopefully my ship photos will help with you ship planning.

Edited by thecruiserofships

Thecruiseofships, I looked at your review as I am going to the Bahamas in a little over a week on the Dream. Thanks so much for your review.

By any chance, do you remember the name of the beach that your tour guide took you to when you stopped in Freeport? That beach looks beautiful and a nice beach day there would be perfect, especially if it is a free public beach but even if there is a cost to access I am sure it is still cheap and it looked like there was a bar/restaurant right there.

Although my Dream review is not recent (it's from 2013), it is VERY detailed and very long with TONS of pictures...if you are interested. You can find it located in my signature line. We were in Cozumel, Roatan, Costa Maya and Belize while on the Dream. I have been to all of these ports many times and have done various things while in port. You can find tons of detailed reviews on all of those ports (with tons of pictures located within the review) also listed in my signature line.

Although we mainly cruise NCL and have only went on 1 Carnival cruise (due to go on our 2nd Carnival cruise in 8 days), the Dream has been probably our 2nd favorite ship/cruise out of all the cruises we have been on. :)

Thecruiserofships...thank you so much! I love how you have your review organized. Very efficient and easy to look through. Thanks!

Rhiansmom, I will be looking for it!

Mitsugirly, I have looked at your reviews many times. Love them! In fact, you are the reason I booked LFK :)

Thecruiseofships, I looked at your review as I am going to the Bahamas in a little over a week on the Dream. Thanks so much for your review.

By any chance, do you remember the name of the beach that your tour guide took you to when you stopped in Freeport? That beach looks beautiful and a nice beach day there would be perfect, especially if it is a free public beach but even if there is a cost to access I am sure it is still cheap and it looked like there was a bar/restaurant right there.

In Freeport the name of the beach was Teino Beach (spelt something like that). I tried to get a picture of the name of the beach's sign as the bus entered, but my picture came out blurry. That is the name I think the sign says. Hope this helps a little!

I don't know if there is a cost for people to visit. It was nice beach, and if there is any cost it would probably be worth it.

In Freeport the name of the beach was Teino Beach (spelt something like that). I tried to get a picture of the name of the beach's sign as the bus entered, but my picture came out blurry. That is the name I think the sign says. Hope this helps a little!

I don't know if there is a cost for people to visit. It was nice beach, and if there is any cost it would probably be worth it.

By any chance, do you remember the name of the beach that your tour guide took you to when you stopped in Freeport?

It's called Taino Beach. Look up Junkanoo.

Thank you for correcting me! I was close in spelling, but still wrong. Thanks for the link. :)

Did you really like the place? I'm considering going here in a little over a week (trying to decide between Taino or Grand Lucayan) and I'm torn. Tanio (Junkanoo) is definitely a lot cheaper to do since admission is only $2, but Grand Lucayan has a nice pool in addition to the beach. We are not in port for long and would only get to spend about 4 hours there.

• 2 weeks later...