Where to go??

racepoint

We will be in Bermuda in a few short weeks, docking at Dockyards. I've made a few plans for excursions as we arrive and just before we leave, but left one full day open (Monday, May 14th). I am planning to buy a ferry/bus pass and would love to get to a beautiful beach that rents chairs, has bathrooms, and sells food/drinks/adult beverages. One of our crew is adamant about getting to a Swizzle Inn. Can someone suggest a plan so that we can accomplish both of these plans on the same route??

We will be in Bermuda in a few short weeks, docking at Dockyards. I've made a few plans for excursions as we arrive and just before we leave, but left one full day open (Monday, May 14th). I am planning to buy a ferry/bus pass and would love to get to a beautiful beach that rents chairs, has bathrooms, and sells food/drinks/adult beverages. One of our crew is adamant about getting to a Swizzle Inn. Can someone suggest a plan so that we can accomplish both of these plans on the same route??

Horseshoe Bay is the best beach for all that you want. It's easy to get to by bus. There is a Swizzle Inn a few bus stops away from there. It isn't the original Swizzle Inn, it's their new one. (The original is much farther from Dockyards)

Archived