Best frozen drink survey

Knunley1

My fiancé and I will be going on our first Princess cruise in April 2014 and I would LOVE to have an idea of which drinks to order and which ones to stay away from! I am a sucker for frozen drinks and my fiancé loves margaritas, so any recommendations in those categories would be greatly appreciated. :)

The strawberry margarita - they will do the rim in sugar or salt, I asked for nothing. Served in a huge martini shaped glass and has a pretty slice of lime and cherries for garnish. Yummy! We also like the piña colada. They use a refrigerated mix, but it is very good!

The dirty banana is "delish" and I have found nothing on shore to compare! Not certain where you are heading but we buy bottles of guava berry liquor on St Martin when we cruise there. It is a really interesting berry frozen drink when mixed with pin a colada mix and reminds us of this lands when we make it at home. The ladies have a stand on the dock and mix up the magic, the family has spent several fun afternoon trying out the flavors! It is supposed to be a duty free farm product as well and we have never had trouble bringing back several bottles.

I just did my first cruise with Princess last month, a 14 night to Alaska on Diamond. I have to agree that the Dirty Banana was REALLY good but I can't believe no one has mentioned the Bahama Mama!

I had $500 OBC and I am pretty sure at least $350 of it went to those INCREDIBLY delicious concoctions at both Skywalker's, (normal sized drink) and the bar next to Crooners... MASSIVE INDUTRIAL STRENGTH ONES!!!

I love to order the drinks I would never have at home. I have to order at least one "rhyming drink" every cruise. So a Bahama Mama, Miami Whammy, Coco Loco, Mai Tai, Alabama Slammer etc are definitely on my list... :-)