1 day in Bermuda/Older cruisers

BILKAT2355

Mom is cruising to Bermuda soon. She is elderly but able to get around, she's going with a friend, same. Anyone have any suggestions on excursions or what they can safely do without me worrying they'll miss the ship LOL :eek:

Explorer of the seas, think they are there from 8-4

thanks for the help

K

Mom is cruising to Bermuda soon. She is elderly but able to get around, she's going with a friend, same. Anyone have any suggestions on excursions or what they can safely do without me worrying they'll miss the ship LOL :eek:

Explorer of the seas, think they are there from 8-4

thanks for the help

K

They can stay right in the pier area by doing the trolly tour right off of the pier. It is a hop on hop off at no charge, they can shop, eat, Glass blowing factory, clay factory and a small beach is also available. All in sight of the ship.

http://www.bermuda-attractions.com/bermuda2_00009c.htm

They can stay right in the pier area by doing the trolly tour right off of the pier. It is a hop on hop off at no charge, they can shop, eat, Glass blowing factory, clay factory and a small beach is also available. All in sight of the ship.

http://www.bermuda-attractions.com/bermuda2_00009c.htm

It is a good way to see the Dockyard. but if you want to see the real Bermuda, you have to leave the Dockyard area, just sayin'.

SBtS

Why not hire a taxi for a 4-5 hour tour of the island. The taxi driver will act as guide, and take you any where you want to go. There is a thread titled - Bermuda private guide which has the names, contact info, and CC members comments on many of the guides.

SBtS

I second that. Been there 2 times for 3 days each time and we hired a private guide both time. It is THE ( in my opinion ) way to see Bermuda in all of it's glory in a short day there.