Grand Turk Nathans Golf Carts

swimgirl1

• 2 weeks later...

I rented 3 golf carts for our group over the phone with Nathan. We enjoyed ourselves. The carts were fun to get around on. We went out by the light house and stopped at a few places. The carts I rented wee for four people.

We rented the golf carts from Nathan two years ago. They were fun! Would do it again. Nathan has a good reputation as an honest man. Never heard of anyone having an issue with their CC, in dealing with him. If there was ever a problem, you can bet it would be all over these boards. I would say, go for it, and have a great time!

I think this is posted in the wrong forum....but most websites show a "secure" symbol...a lock or something similar, if it's a secure site. Otherwise...call them on the phone!

I agree. I think the residents of Grand Turk might be upset that they belong to a Private Island!:D

We rented the golf carts from Nathan two years ago. They were fun! Would do it again. Nathan has a good reputation as an honest man. Never heard of anyone having an issue with their CC, in dealing with him. If there was ever a problem, you can bet it would be all over these boards. I would say, go for it, and have a great time!

Soounds like a good option. Would love to see some pictures posted.

Thx, Bill

• 2 weeks later...

Sitting in FLL now back from Ruby, Nathans carts did good easy to find right at end of pier outside gate. You can see from top deck, carts are on condition top rattles looks/ sounds like will fall off but didn't :) had a good time! Yes not much to see but wild baby goats, horses and donkeys. Nice to see the lighthouse too.

We rented last year (booked about 60 days before the cruise) and didn't have any problems. His staff was great. We loved this island and the people. Definately pre-book. They also have Jeep Wranglers and since all golf carts were reserved, they actually have us the option to rent the Jeep at the same price (someone really wanted the golf cart). We declined and explored all over the island and ended at Jack's Shack. Take the back roads and just cruise around. I think we drove down a few people's drive ways last year :)

I'll be ther in about 2 1/2 weeks. I'll post pictures and let you know how the golf carts were.

please do! We have them reserved for Thanksgiving week. Can you also tell me what the age limit is to drive? We have driven them on Little Gasparilla Island and my 8 and 13 year olds were allowed to take the wheel.

We rented two when we were there in August. Totally worth it! My new hubby, parents, brother & his friends had a lot of fun driving around. We even saw horses, flamingo's and donkey's walking around. We wanted to spend time at Margaritaville, so we didn't spend the whole day driving around, but Nathan gives you a map so you can stop and see all of the sites on the island.

GTGolfCart.jpg

DSC01224.jpg

Nice pics Hunniebee!

I want to rent a cart, but not sure its worth the extra expense. I want to keep cost down. Talk me into it some more would you.:p

Renting the golf cart is cheaper than doing a Carnival sponsored excursion, so if you really want to see the island, the cart is the way to go. It's a small island, so you can't really get lost. You'll spend a lot more money drinking and eating at Margaritaville if you spend the whole day there. We had 20 people with us on the cruise, and 7 of us rented the carts. The rest didn't want to see the island. We felt like we wouldn't really be in Grand Turk if we didn't go past Margaritaville, so we wanted to actually see the island.

Here you go

nathanandlinda@tciway.tc Nathan Smith (cell) 1-649-231-4856 and (home) 1-649-946-1869

We were there last week and had a golf cart reserved.

Everything went as planned. Easy to find Nathan.

They told us to either being the cart back with 1/2 tank of gas or give them $10.00 when we returned it. We decided to give the $10.00.

Gas was $5.55 (not sure if it was a gallon or liter).

We toured the island and had a great time and alot of fun and laughs.

Went down a few dirt roads that were dead ends. We also found a beach that had dead conch shells. We brought one home.

The horses, donkies, cows, etc. are a trip.

We had a pack of dogs chasing horses and donkies straight at us, I thought we would hit one of them:eek:

The lighthouse was nice. Beautiful views of the water.

There are restrooms, a snack bar and a souvenir shop.

We also went to Govenor's beach and Jack's Shack.

Here you go

nathanandlinda@tciway.tc Nathan Smith (cell) 1-649-231-4856 and (home) 1-649-946-1869

We were there last week and had a golf cart reserved.

Everything went as planned. Easy to find Nathan.

They told us to either being the cart back with 1/2 tank of gas or give them $10.00 when we returned it. We decided to give the $10.00.

Gas was $5.55 (not sure if it was a gallon or liter).

We toured the island and had a great time and alot of fun and laughs.

Went down a few dirt roads that were dead ends. We also found a beach that had dead conch shells. We brought one home.

The horses, donkies, cows, etc. are a trip.

We had a pack of dogs chasing horses and donkies straight at us, I thought we would hit one of them:eek:

The lighthouse was nice. Beautiful views of the water.

There are restrooms, a snack bar and a souvenir shop.

We also went to Govenor's beach and Jack's Shack.

Where was the beach with the conch shells? I would love to take my daughters there. Thx!

Where was the beach with the conch shells? I would love to take my daughters there. Thx!

We found one at the beach right in front of Jack's Shack...and were able to bring it home no problem. Here's a photo:

Edited by hkolln

If you are coming back from the lighthouse.

There is a house on your right with a bright red roof.

Across the street there is a gate with a little building in the middle. Like a little guard shack.

It is very overgrown. Turn in and you will go over some grates in the road.

You can go over it with the golfcart. drive until the end, not far.

leave the cart and walk onto the beach there were a few conches right there. There is also the beginnings of a hotel/motel that a hurricane destoyed before it was finished. The pool is there and some buildings.

It was kind of neat to see and sad it was destoryed.