Pics Cabin 7258 Miracle only:)

ellenmb

Hi,

I have already looked on webshots; I have searched this and other forums; I have googled, yahooed and then did it all over again....Does anyone have any pictures of cabin (INSIDE and outside) 7258 on the Miracle? I know that people have pics of other cabins on other ships within the Spirit class...but have not seen one of cabin 7258 on the Miracle....will some kind soul help me? thanks (not a big deal...just really wanted to see that cabin itself)

Still looking for pics for ya, but here's what I did find about Cabin 7258:

...7258 has a longer balcony and a different arrangement of the cabin. Most of these rooms tend to also be handicapped. they give you a nice long balcony though. What they also give you is right next to the service area of the ship where ice and other items come from so it gets noisy at times expecially in the moning if you are not early risers. This area is only shown by a blank void in the deck plans. Also, because some of these rooms are by the stairs, not to be confused with the ones by the elevators, they get a bit noisy sometimes with kids jumping and the air flow really makes closing the door quietly a bit of a challenge.

...7258 which is an extended balcony room. It was adequately sized with a large balcony which had 4 chairs and 1 pool chair with a small table

With that said, they are also supposed to be a "highly coveted cabin".

Still looking for pics for ya, but here's what I did find about Cabin 7258:

...7258 has a longer balcony and a different arrangement of the cabin. Most of these rooms tend to also be handicapped. they give you a nice long balcony though. What they also give you is right next to the service area of the ship where ice and other items come from so it gets noisy at times expecially in the moning if you are not early risers. This area is only shown by a blank void in the deck plans. Also, because some of these rooms are by the stairs, not to be confused with the ones by the elevators, they get a bit noisy sometimes with kids jumping and the air flow really makes closing the door quietly a bit of a challenge.

...7258 which is an extended balcony room. It was adequately sized with a large balcony which had 4 chairs and 1 pool chair with a small table

With that said, they are also supposed to be a "highly coveted cabin".

Thank you for looking...much appreciated...now that is the second time I have heard that 7258 is handicapped, but I got told that it is not but that the other cabin like it (7260) was handicapped. I don't want to be bumped if it is (nor do I want to take this from someone who is handicapped)...but I did get told that it is not...can someone help me with this question too? thank you again!

After posting that I did see on several other postings that it is NOT a handicapped cabin.

But to be sure, why don't you just give Carnival a call and ask them. They will know right away from their deck plans whether or not it is. It will put your mind at rest.

After posting that I did see on several other postings that it is NOT a handicapped cabin.

But to be sure, why don't you just give Carnival a call and ask them. They will know right away from their deck plans whether or not it is. It will put your mind at rest.

thanks Kim...anyone? pictures? not one of you have stayed in cabin 7258 on the Miracle???

thanks Kim...anyone? pictures? not one of you have stayed in cabin 7258 on the Miracle???

I have stayed in cabin 7258 on the Legend, an NO it is not a handicapped cabin. Cabin 7260 is, as that is where my mother stayed. The balconies are awesome. We stayed in the cabin under it on the Miracle in 2006, with the same balcony. Go, enjoy and don't worry, you will love the balcony. BTW, those cabins ARE highly coveted. I needed to book a year in advance to get them :)

I have stayed in cabin 7258 on the Legend, an NO it is not a handicapped cabin. Cabin 7260 is, as that is where my mother stayed. The balconies are awesome. We stayed in the cabin under it on the Miracle in 2006, with the same balcony. Go, enjoy and don't worry, you will love the balcony. BTW, those cabins ARE highly coveted. I needed to book a year in advance to get them :)

thank you so much for the reassurance...this is now becoming an obsession..has noone stayed in this room on the Miracle?...no pics ?? lol...its a mystery I tell ya!:eek:

thank you so much for the reassurance...this is now becoming an obsession..has noone stayed in this room on the Miracle?...no pics ?? lol...its a mystery I tell ya!:eek:

We are in 7258 on the Spirit next month and it is definitely not handicapped. Just a regular cabin inside but a 30 foot long balcony. Any of the pictures you've found for the Miracle's sister ships would be identical, so if you've seen one, you've seen them all. http://cruise.stateroom.info/carnival/spirit/7258/spirit7258_1.jpg

We are in 7258 on the Spirit next month and it is definitely not handicapped. Just a regular cabin inside but a 30 foot long balcony. Any of the pictures you've found for the Miracle's sister ships would be identical, so if you've seen one, you've seen them all. http://cruise.stateroom.info/carnival/spirit/7258/spirit7258_1.jpg

lol..thanks Cathy...my obsession is now more about whether anyone has ever stayed in 7258 on the Miracle...this is almost humorous...can't wait. Hope you post a review with pics of the inside of this room:)

lol..thanks Cathy...my obsession is now more about whether anyone has ever stayed in 7258 on the Miracle...this is almost humorous...can't wait. (I do understand, you have seen one you have seen them all theory...just wanted to see one of this particular cabin)..

Archived