Connecting cabins / connecting balconies question

Bibble

If we have connecting balcony cabins, does that mean that the balcony partitions can be opened?

I'm booked on the Breeze, Lido balconies. I'm guessing it would be the same as Magic or Dream.

Any info would be appreciated! thanks!

If we have connecting balcony cabins, does that mean that the balcony partitions can be opened?

I'm booked on the Breeze, Lido balconies. I'm guessing it would be the same as Magic or Dream.

Any info would be appreciated! thanks!

If you mean that you have adjoining balcony cabins, an interior door connecting the two cabins then no, your balconies will not connect.

Here you can see a list of adjoining cabins on the Breeze:

https://www.goccl.com/irman/bookccl/the_fleet/BreezeConnectingCabins.htm

and here's a few examples of balcony cabins on that list:

6334 8B 185/35 = 220 sq ft

Beds: twin/king Cabin connects to: 6338

View: window and balcony Balcony partition connects to: 6330

Bathroom: shower-toilet-sink

Features: flat screen-TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; desk and ottoman seat; sofa and coffee table; Balcony features: 2 patio chairs and table

6337 8B 185/35 = 220 sq ft

Beds: twin/king Cabin connects to: 6331

View: window and balcony Balcony partition connects to: 6339

Features: flat screen-TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; desk and ottoman seat; sofa and coffee table; Balcony features: 2 patio chairs and table

8284 8D 185/35 = 220 sq ft

Beds: twin/king Cabin connects to: 8280

View: window and balcony Balcony partition connects to: 8288

8280 8D 185/35 = 220 sq ft

Beds: twin/king Cabin connects to: 8284

View: window and balcony Balcony partition connects to: 8276

:)

On cruisedeckplans I can't get specifics on a specific cabin without being a member.

I don't get why adjoining cabins wouldn't have adjoining balconies... wouldn't it make sense that if our cabins had an adjoining door, we'd want our balconies to be able to open to each other too? Weird.

But thank you both for the info!

You can get the info without being a member. That site will let you look up deck/cabin info. Mach just pretty much provided you with what that site would show you. And it is wierd the way they conformed those connecting cabins!

I clicked around a little more and did find the type of info that Mach shows up there.

Oddly, yes, cabin 10277 has an adjoining door to 10279. But the balcony partitions connect to the opposite sidse.

That just doesn't make sense to me...

I know that just because they are adjoining cabins doesn't mean that both cabins are together, but, there's a decent chance that they are, you know?

oh well, we'll go and love it anyway!

Archived