disembark time frame in port

when it says you arrive in port at 8am how long does it take to dock and leave the ship. we're on the allure in oct. and are looking at a segway tour at 8:30. is this possible or cutting it too close. thanks

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm 99% sure that means that is the time you start getting off. I don't know how far away the tour beginning place is from the ship, if it's close you should be ok, but 8:30 may be cutting it close if it isn't right there in the port.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm 99% sure that means that is the time you start getting off. I don't know how far away the tour beginning place is from the ship, if it's close you should be ok, but 8:30 may be cutting it close if it isn't right there in the port.

I believe you are correct that the inidated port time is the time you can begin disembarkation. This looks like a very similar recent post and I will anwer it the same way as previously - if the tour the OP is refering to is ship-sponsored then the meet time is coordinated with the ship disembarkation time.

Yep - just checked and animallovers2 has posted this question twice. Answer is still the same..........

sorry about that. I did'nt think it posted the first time. I tried to delete it but was'nt sure how to. thanks for the info. The tour is close to port. thanks again

Archived