Carnival Pride French Door Cabins

niceguyinwv

Hi All

Can someone tell me more about the Catagory 4K French Door Interior Cabins? The are listed as Interior but appear to have a view, however obstructed.

Thanks

Jay

They are GREAT CABINS! I personally stayed in room 4140 twice on the sister ship the Carnival Spirit! they are 185 sq ft with a couch & 2 twin or 1 bed pushed together! I chose 4140 cause its between the lifeboats with a bit of the view of the ocean & is VERY quiet cabin location-wise! the french doors open inward towards the room with no "real" balcony but the fresh air is awesome on a cruise! whichever cabin you choose look at the deck plans to see if that cabin is between the lifeboats! hope this helps & you will love these cabins, but hurry they book up quick

If you do a search on here you will find where someone has posted photos of the cabins as well as several photos looking left/right/down out the window (mostly blocked by a lifeboat)

Ike

If you click on my review (link in my signature) I have photos of all these angles starting at post #9. We were in cabin 4130 on the Miracle, but the Pride will be the same.

We LOVED this room and would book again. The price was excellent and it was great having natural light and fresh air.

These cabins are one of the best deals on cabins that you will find! I wish they had them on all ships. We've had cabin 4140 and have it booked again for next fall. Not only do you get the view of the water and the light you also get a balcony sized cabin. It's nice to have that extra space along with a sofa, more counter space and storage.

On Pride 9/25 sailing ...we loved the french doors, we are not in the room much so having a view or not was no big deal, we initially booked in interior but we got the upsell for $60 (actually might have been $40, I really can't remember).

PRIDE080-vi.jpg

For some reason almost every single one of these cabins is available and we're 60 days out. Go figure.

We decided to squeeze in a cheapie, and since we're sailing in January and likely will have cold temps, we snagged one. We could have a balcony cabin for an additional $60 pp, but why bother?

Love the ghetto balcony cabins!!!!! We had 4132 on the Legend in October and loved it. We had a great view between the 2 lifeboats. Only word of warning, make sure that your curtains are closed when changing, etc as crew will walk the catwalk out there to do work on the boats, clean, etc. ;)

My Girlfriend and I stayed in cabin 4140 on the Pride in August. Loved the French door interior rooms. The price was great. Make sure you get a room between the lifeboats, then you can open the door and see the ocean or port. Also, try to get a room under the shops and not the piano bar area. Our room was under the funs shops and it was quiet as can be at night, but some of the rooms are under the piano bar.

Archived