Free drinks on the Allure

All water-based drinks are included...coffee, tea (iced or hot), lemonade, and there may be flavored waters. Also, milk and juice at breakfast. If you only drink a soda once in a while, just buy a can...you can get soda without the fountain soda package.

You can also get free milk for lunch and dinner -- just ask. Also, the captain's party has free champagne -- usually the 1st formal night. And past guests get free drinks at their party. And platinum and higher get another party with free drinks -- at least they do on a 7-day cruise. And diamond members can get free wine and soda each evening (though you are expected to tip so it really does not become "free"). And suite passengers get free drinks.

Water juice some coffiee tea. No alcohol or soda. If you drink more than 3 glasses of soda a day its worth it if you drink less then its not.

I found it much harder to find tea and Lemonade on the Oasis, than on the Voyager Class ships. They had those Flavored waters instead, which I did not like as much as the iced tea.

All water-based drinks are included...coffee, tea (iced or hot), lemonade, and there may be flavored waters. Also, milk and juice at breakfast. If you only drink a soda once in a while, just buy a can...you can get soda without the fountain soda package.

Fresh squeezed orange juice at breakfast is NOT FREE. Only the orange juice from concentrate is free. So be carefull because waiters walk around with trays of fresh squeeze and don't tell you there's a cost.

I found it much harder to find tea and Lemonade on the Oasis, than on the Voyager Class ships. They had those Flavored waters instead, which I did not like as much as the iced tea.

The Cafe Promenade, the Park Cafe, & the Windjammer on allure have tea & lemonade at the drink stations.

And as the above poster mentions be wary of the fresh squeezed OJ because of the extra cost, also be wary of the regular OJ that is included in your cruise fare. On the ship last week it was horrible in the Windjammer. It was either not mixed properly or the stuff is justy plain nasty. That was the one & only glass of OJ I (tried to) drink onboard.

You can also get free milk for lunch and dinner -- just ask. Also, the captain's party has free champagne -- usually the 1st formal night. And past guests get free drinks at their party. And platinum and higher get another party with free drinks -- at least they do on a 7-day cruise. And diamond members can get free wine and soda each evening (though you are expected to tip so it really does not become "free"). And suite passengers get free drinks.
There is a Diamond Lounge on the Allure so just in the evening Diamond & above get free drinks, not just wine & soda in the Diamond Lounge. Suite passengers only get free drinks during certain hours in the Concierge Lounge.

I agree if you drink more then 3 sodas a day the package is the best choice unless you don't like fountain soda. I love the insulated cup they give you and use mine all the time. You don't have to use the cup to get a soda though. Just show your card at any bar or place that serves soda and you can get your soda in a regular glass.

BonVoyage

Dawna

• 3 months later...
What about in the speciality restaurants? Can you still get free water, lemonade and flavoured water in there?:confused:

Don't know about the flavored water, but yes to water, iced tea, lemonade, hot tea, coffee, and milk.

Archived