Question for future Destiny cruisers

I am asking anyone that will be going on the Destiny in the near future, if they will pick up one of the models that the ship sells for me. I will of course pay you for it +shipping and little extra for your help.

E-mail me at vwrestler171@hotmail.com if you are willing to help. Please put Cruise critic in the subject line so I don't delete it on accident.

Good luck with yours. The person that said they'd get one for me cruised last month and I haven't heard from her since. I even wrote to her and she never answered me back. I don't know if I should wait a little longer or ask someone else to get it for me. I'm thinking the first one is a no go.

Good luck with yours. The person that said they'd get one for me cruised last month and I haven't heard from her since. I even wrote to her and she never answered me back. I don't know if I should wait a little longer or ask someone else to get it for me. I'm thinking the first one is a no go.

It looks like the person that was suppose to get one for me didn't. I still haven't heard from her. Would anyone be willing to get one for me. If so, let me know what it cost plus the shipping cost and I will send a cashier's check along with some extra for your time. Thanks in advance.

It looks like the person that was suppose to get one for me didn't. I still haven't heard from her. Would anyone be willing to get one for me. If so, let me know what it cost plus the shipping cost and I will send a cashier's check along with some extra for your time. Thanks in advance.

Is anyone willing to do this for me?

Archived