Burn the Floor on Breakaway

Is Burn the Floor ONLY during dinner in the Manhattan dining room? :confused: Or can you just book the show by itself?

There are two shows. The main one in the theatre you can book on several nights and then they do a scaled down act in the manhattan room

Edited by Single Cruiser

There are two shows. The main one in the theatre you can book on several nights and then they do a scaled down act in the manhattan room

The main show in the theater was very high energy, loved it. You need to go to the box office next to the theater to make a reservation for the show and time you want to see it. If people in other cabins are joining you, then their names and cabin numbers must be given as well. There is a big board showing the availability of the shows and how much space is available. We tried making reservations to the shows on the touch screen near the reception desk but it didn't work the first night. So we just used the box office, simpler and up to date

The main show in the theater was very high energy, loved it. You need to go to the box office next to the theater to make a reservation for the show and time you want to see it. If people in other cabins are joining you, then their names and cabin numbers must be given as well. There is a big board showing the availability of the shows and how much space is available. We tried making reservations to the shows on the touch screen near the reception desk but it didn't work the first night. So we just used the box office, simpler and up to date

Thanks for the info...I was planning to make them by phone at 45 days out :D

Is Burn the Floor ONLY during dinner in the Manhattan dining room? :confused: Or can you just book the show by itself?

Other posters have answered your comments about BTF but a tip for the dining room performances... get a seat along the outside immediate perimeter of the dance floor or else you'll miss see the feet work. I went early and was sat at a table and had my view blocked by people who moved chairs along the dance floor in Manhattan Room.

Their production show is phenomenal and the Manhattan Room performances are just as great! :D You'll enjoy them!

Other posters have answered your comments about BTF but a tip for the dining room performances... get a seat along the outside immediate perimeter of the dance floor or else you'll miss see the feet work. I went early and was sat at a table and had my view blocked by people who moved chairs along the dance floor in Manhattan Room.

Their production show is phenomenal and the Manhattan Room performances are just as great! :D You'll enjoy them!

Thanks for the tip :D

• 1 month later...
Is there a scheduled day / time for when the performance is taking place in the manhattan room?

It's listed in the Daily the night before. We went to the dinner show twice and both times got seating right next to the dance floor (and had no one blocking us at all.) Just show up for dinner a half hour before the show.

The full show in the theater was absolutely amazing! The torturous part was waiting for it to start. They showed horrific dancing clips and played the worst music ever in the theater until the actual show starts. Bring ear plugs and black-out glasses and don't take them off till the show starts! :)

Edited by dinkydee718

It's listed in the Daily the night before. We went to the dinner show twice and both times got seating right next to the dance floor (and had no one blocking us at all.) Just show up for dinner a half hour before the show.

The full show in the theater was absolutely amazing! The torturous part was waiting for it to start. They showed horrific dancing clips and played the worst music ever in the theater until the actual show starts. Bring ear plugs and black-out glasses and don't take them off till the show starts! :)

LOL! I totally agree with you about the video clips! In fact, one of the female dancers in a couple of clips looked so bored it was laughable (I am sure you will recognize which one I am referring to!). The actual show, however, is fabulous, high energy, and anything but boaring!

You can book online for the shows 45 days out. That's what we did. There is no need to wait in lines onboard or on the phone.

So it's simple: Book online. Print out schedule if you prefer paper as a receipt. Show up at scheduled time. Your cruise card gets swiped to confirm your reservation, and in you walk to find a seat.

You will not get a reminder in your cabin.

Thought Burn the Floor was the best show on the Breakaway. We saw it in the theater--not the dining room.

Edited by mizlorinj

• 4 years later...

Does anyone know what the name of the music that they play before burn the floor? Just got off breakaway and is curious as what songs they played.