Temperatures for British Isles cruise in August?

2ashevillesailors

We are doing Celebrity British Isles tour in August. From what I have found I am thinking mostly we will have low 70's F to upper 60's F temps. It will be warmer in LeHavre, France and Paris, France?

Does anyone have idea of the temperatures that we will have?

I'm basing my reply assuming you're visiting around the middle of August. The end of August can be noticeably cooler.

Temperatures could be anywhere from 50 degrees to 90 degrees, but are most likely to be in the 60s to 70s.

Le Havre will be similar to the south coast of England. Daytime high likely to be around 70.

Paris does tend to be a couple of degrees warmer in the summer than the northern French coast and Britain. Most likely to be in the mid 70s.

You didn't ask about rain, but you're likely to see some. Be prepared!

Please be aware these are very general figures based on my own observations. It's hard to say anything with certainty about the weather these days!

I'm basing my reply assuming you're visiting around the middle of August. The end of August can be noticeably cooler.

Temperatures could be anywhere from 50 degrees to 90 degrees, but are most likely to be in the 60s to 70s.

Le Havre will be similar to the south coast of England. Daytime high likely to be around 70.

Paris does tend to be a couple of degrees warmer in the summer than the northern French coast and Britain. Most likely to be in the mid 70s.

You didn't ask about rain, but you're likely to see some. Be prepared!

Please be aware these are very general figures based on my own observations. It's hard to say anything with certainty about the weather these days!

Thank you for your information, it is a help. You are correct about the weather, one never knows.

Thank you for your information, it is a help. You are correct about the weather, one never knows.

You're welcome.

I've just seen the date of your cruise in your sig so hopefully the figures I've given will be about right. Here in Britain we have notoriously unpredictable weather, so bring layers. And an umbrella ;) You may get some showers in Paris too.

Have a great trip!

• 2 weeks later...
You're welcome.

I've just seen the date of your cruise in your sig so hopefully the figures I've given will be about right. Here in Britain we have notoriously unpredictable weather, so bring layers. And an umbrella ;) You may get some showers in Paris too.

Have a great trip!

Thank you for your reply! I agree on variable temps. Two years ago in London it was very warm, thankfully we were staying at a hotel with airconditioning, some puds were quite warm. That was in July.