Power pass

Bornbeau

Will be in New Orleans for a Mardi Gras cruise from Feb 26 6pm till Feb 28 10pm. Amthinking of buying a 3 day powerpass from Costco Canada for 179.00 per person. Would anyone know if this would be worth it. Are the attractions it gets you into within walking distance of the port. The swamp tour includes transportation. Some of the things it includes are War Museum,Swamp Tour, Madi gras Museum plus many extras.

Most of the attractions will be difficult to get to because of closures and parade routes. All will be closed on Mardi Gras Day.

Based on when you will be in the city, I would say it's not worth it, because so much will not be available or open.

I am not sure where you are staying, but definitely confirm your reservations, and ask about the Mardi Gras procedures at the hotel. If your hotel is on a parade route, they may have tickets to reviewing stands where you can watch the passing parades above the crowd.

If you have not made your hotel reservation, do so NOW.

I would also check out the 2017 Parade Schedule (google the new orleans cvb parade schedule 2017).