Can't book direct on a weekend?

dateacher

So I was playing around with the Azamara website and saw that the cruise I was interested in was one of the BOGO1/2 off. Of course, when I put in some information, the price I got was not a discount but more than some of the online places I have checked.

I decided to call them to see if I was doing something wrong (called the number to make a reservation) and I got a recording that their offices were closed. Are you kidding? It's a Saturday, the day that many people have time to make their travel plans. Guess I will wait for my TA.

So I was playing around with the Azamara website and saw that the cruise I was interested in was one of the BOGO1/2 off. Of course, when I put in some information, the price I got was not a discount but more than some of the online places I have checked.

I decided to call them to see if I was doing something wrong (called the number to make a reservation) and I got a recording that their offices were closed. Are you kidding? It's a Saturday, the day that many people have time to make their travel plans. Guess I will wait for my TA.

Hi Dateacher,

Azamara's call center is open 10am-3 pm eastern time on Saturday, and closed on Sunday. I'm somewhat surprised that Azamara does not offer more hours on the weekend, but I suppose they think it's sufficient.

Being that you have a TA, my advice is to call them on Monday, and let them handle the booking for you. Hope this helps, and have a wonderful cruise !

Andy, you have been so helpful, I was sorry to see in one of your other posts that you are not real fond of Azamara lately. Hope it's only temporary but thanks for sticking around to answer questions.

Hi Dateacher,

I'm glad to be of assistance ! While my passion for Azamara is nowhere near what it used to be, I still care very much about their officers & crew - whom I feel are outstanding, and for Azamara's future success.

At any rate, I always try to remain positive, and My passion remains helping our Cruise Critic members. If our members are happy with my information and efforts... then I'm happy.