UK Reviews of the Week by Ron the Rev, Cariad21 & Basil_Alan!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Emerald Princess We Love Princess by Ron the Rev

We used to travel down to Southampton from mid Suffolk in our car, staying overnight at a spa hotel, indulging in a first class dinner then going down to the dock by taxi and after the cruise returning to the hotel by taxi to pick up our car. Having costed this out a couple of times, we decided this time that for marginally more money we could get a return taxi all the way down to the port without the hassle of driving. Continue reading... We Love Princess

Thomson Dream First cruise won't be the last! by Cariad21

For this cruise, I travelled with my parents and having read some of the reviews since booking I had my reservations but they turned out to be unfounded. There were some issues at the airport where it took 2 hours for our cases to appear and then being directed to three different transfer buses but after that it was easy sailing. Check in was quick and easy. I easily found my cabin on deck 5 and was surprised at how big it was (as a solo passenger I was expecting it to be cramped). Continue reading... First cruise won't be the last!

Costa Pacifica Wonderful Ship - No need to worry by Basil_Alan

We had no problems at all, everything worked as planned. After reading previous reviews like many we had worries, but no one should be put off and we had a wonderful experience. Italian Ship What I would say that being an Italian Ship with the vast majority of cruisers coming from Non English speaking countries, we did miss out on getting snippets of good gossip/information from other cruisers on the ports etc but on the upside we didn't have to listen all day long to other English conversations whilst sun bathing !! Continue reading... Wonderful Ship - No need to worry

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin