Best Western Plus Westbank

CruisingOnBy810

We (me, dh, and our 2 daughters) are cruising out of New Orleans for the first time and got a great rate for February 11-14 of next year at this hotel. Just wondering if the cost for transportation will be too expensive since we are flying in. Please advise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We (me, dh, and our 2 daughters) are cruising out of New Orleans for the first time and got a great rate for February 11-14 of next year at this hotel. Just wondering if the cost for transportation will be too expensive since we are flying in. Please advise

Very likely to eat up your savings taking taxi's back and forth to FQ and port

try Hotwire or Priceline for a room. Good news is Mardi Gras is February 9th so hotels will probably be clearing out the day after. good luck

I was able to get a rate of $400 total for 4 of us checking in on Thursday and checking out Sunday. I also booked The Drury for$900 for the same time frame. I hate to spend $500 more if it's not worth it.

I would hope you wouldn't have to spend 500 in cab fair to get across the river. Best western is not in a bad area. It's the travel time in a cab. Manhattan boulevard has traffic especially late afternoon.