Carnival Sensation 4/2/15

suzieinthesun

Any other singles going on this cruise? I will be taking 2 teenage girls with me and I really don't think they are going to be spending too much time with me lol:rolleyes:

Hey now, your 2 teenage girls are single too, right? So I know, I know, it will be a challenge to make them realize that you are a regular person. We can work on that!

D.K.

Any other singles going on this cruise? I will be taking 2 teenage girls with me and I really don't think they are going to be spending too much time with me lol:rolleyes:

I am looking for a 2015 cruise to book. A Port Canaveral to Bahamas doesn't sound too bad.

I have cruised solo on my first four cruises, but am now looking to cruise with someone else (not necessarily share the room).

Let me know what you think!

Dwight (age 51)

My teens are 14 so yes they are definitely single!

Hello Suzie; thank you so much for your reply. I will for SHORE :-) keep the 4/02/15 option open. I actually used to live in Orlando for almost a year. Love Cape Canaveral :-). I am currently looking to book a cruise in the eastern Mediterranean. I want to hit Athens for sure, Mykonos, and Venice. Any chance you and your teens might be available for a 7-day sailing this coming September or October?

Dwight

Edited by PNWSon