Stateroom number

FirsttimecruiserMac

I guess it's luck of the draw booking this way. And it's not any cheaper. Curious as to why they do this? We are in the process of booking and have a V3 cabin on hold, but may switch and gamble to the guarantee option as it's V2 and actually more where we like to be.

Personally, I think folks book a "guarantee' with the hopes of possible upgrades without additional $$$ spent. We cruise about once a year with specific cabin/deck requirements and also need to plan around our business along with airfares from Buffalo to departure port. So we don't have the last minute flexability as others may have.

Good luck and hope you are happy with whatever you get. :)

Only time we booked a gty verandah cabin (on HAL) we were very lucky and got an upgrade to a deluxe verandah. That was a bit like getting upgraded to a CC suite on Azamara - special lounge, breakfast in the speciality restaurant, invites to several captains receptions etc.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Just booked a guaranteed stateroom for the August 22nd cruise on the Journey.... Any ideas as to when they issue your stateroom number?

We booked an inside guarantee for a cruise last October, we were given a inside right at the front of the ship, I was slightly dreading the possible movement, but we were very lucky and just a week before we travelled we were moved to a midship balcony on deck 7 perfect.

Hope you are equally lucky.

Jem 12,we are still waiting for our stateroom number for 22nd August ,strangly enough we have it for the following cruise though. Go figure lol

Is the same stateroom available for the first cruise, if not maybe they will do a little shuffle to get you the same room. Hope you get a loveky room for both cruises.

We have the Quest (Gty. inside) booked leaving in 26 days and still no stateroom assigned. We booked in mid May.

We shall see what we end up with.

Good luck, hope you are as lucky as we were, but any cruise on Azamara is great.

We have the Quest (Gty. inside) booked leaving in 26 days and still no stateroom assigned. We booked in mid May.

We shall see what we end up with.

3 weeks form the cruise and still no stateroom assigned. Do they ever really wait till the day of boarding to assign your stateroom? :eek:

3 weeks form the cruise and still no stateroom assigned. Do they ever really wait till the day of boarding to assign your stateroom? :eek:

It very much depends upon the cruise and what cabins are left. I had a look at your cruise and there are no insides left at all, but there are staterooms in other categories. Fairly soon they will start to look at upgrades and this will most likely free up some other categories. Of course you might get lucky and score an upgrade yourself. Good luck!

Phil

Edited by excitedofharpenden

It very much depends upon the cruise and what cabins are left. I had a look at your cruise and there are no insides left at all, but there are staterooms in other categories. Fairly soon they will start to look at upgrades and this will most likely free up some other categories. Of course you might get lucky and score an upgrade yourself. Good luck!

Phil

Hi Phil,how do you find out how many cabins are left on the cruise ?

Well one more week down and still no stateroom assigned. Only 2 more weeks till we leave. Maybe we will not know until we are on board. :rolleyes: That would be a first for us. :)

We shall see.

Later.....Steve

Well one more week down and still no stateroom assigned. Only 2 more weeks till we leave. Maybe we will not know until we are on board. :rolleyes: That would be a first for us. :)

We shall see.

Later.....Steve

We are still waiting for the 22ndAugust stateroom but have the stateroom number for the following cruise,very odd. On the Journey though.

Edited by genineh

Lucky you... I'm still waiting. Checked this morning and still noted as guarantee.

Leaving tomorrow... I guess I won't be able to print my luggage passes myself.

Also still waiting. Leaving Saturday.

Sent using Tapatalk